IQMS software and Zigma software ???

These two stocks have a huge jump in the past 2 months, but for the past one week, there has been some major correction and profit booking going on..I had recommended it in punter picks , it did increase for 2 days by about 15-20% and then onwards there has been drastic fall..i feel bad for the ones who are trapped in it..but the above names dont have a bad future atleast according to many analysts and brokers..they are still placing a BUY on the scrips for long term views..IQMS software and Zigma software were also placed as good long term buys in the INFORMED INVESTOR and in various websites...does anybody know whats in store for the above..i only had bought it as a punter pick and then sold it at profit of 30%...but i am still very curious on these scrips..if anybody know anything about plz do present your views. on it..

SF

I heard that Zigma Sift is going to issue Bonus share at 1:2 ratio in near future and the near tgt is abt 10+ , also board recommends 20% dividend.

I also have heard the same about ZIGMA SOFTWARE, i am just wondering, yes ofcourse it was an operator call, but it has not fallen heavily from the recommended price, though operator calls normally do,i wonder if it all works out fine.

SF

both have dropped considerably , IQMS all days last week -9.99 % on opening , Zigma software is also going down now , It seems there was an investigation by RBI into these penny stocks, the article appeared in Economic times last week. otherwise I do no know of any other problem.
siju070, If a bonus is going to be declared n 20% dividend why is the script dropping ?

This was the news in ICICI direct, The bookclosure is going to be on 13th to 16 Sept & AGM on 16h Sept to consider the bonus & dividend.

Can we rely on the news appearing on ICICI Direct??

yeah ICICIDirect news is reliable, they actually use moneycontrol.com for their news
" bookclosure is going to be on 13th to 16 Sept & AGM on 16h Sept to consider the bonus & dividend. "
Which companys bookclosure are u talking about ?

If you log on to moneycontrol.com, you'd see that the book closure dates for Zigma as given above are correct and have been announced last month. Also, they had a board meeting to consider developing 1 million sft. in Bangalore (50,000 of it for Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.) That has to be good news.

siju070's target of 10+ has me salivating. Is it before or after the bonus issue? Not that I am too greedy but want to understand how much should I buy!? Currently trading down 1.16% at 4.16.

DEAR FRIENDS, IF U WANT MORE DETAILS ABOUT ZIGMASOFTWARE. GO TO WWW.BSEINDIA.COM AND TYPE 532177 IN PRICE INFERMATION BAR. U WILL SEE THE TRADING DETAILS. ON THE DOWN SIDE OF THE PAGE SHOWS ANOUNCEMENTS THEIR U ILL GET ALL INFO.AFTER 16th THE PRICE WILL RISE! THE COMPANY GOING TO ENTER IN BIOTECH,POWERGENERATION,INFRASTRUCTRE. MORETHAN THAT INDIABULLS HOLDING MORE THAN 200000 SHARES. OK IM HOLDING 7000 SHARES.

Another penny stock is Trans Techno Foods (519496 BSE), currently trading at 2.0. This had run up to over Rs. 3 recently, and then came down to Rs. 2. Any idea anyone?

BTW, thanks to ellisprem. I checked out bseindia.com and realized that one can directly get to stock quotes by typing this in your browser (beats waiting thru those stupid page loads)

http://www.bseindia.com/price_finder/stockreach.asp?scripcd=532177

Just substitute the correct company code at the end. Hope it helps. I am saving these hyperlinks in my spreadsheet from now on.