Ipos To Invest In---A professinal Advice..

IPOs To Invest In --- A professional Advice.

Hello People...
I am starting this thread to give my opinion on the ipos. I am working as an investment adviser and hope that my opinion helps u financially...

Last edited:
Hey Rookie,
You has asked about a really good issue. Its a great company and few times back india's leading venture capital firm Westbridge Capital Firm picked up a stake in this company. The venture capital firm was rated as the Indias best venture capital firm by Business Today. And this venture capital firm has a history of not selling a stake in any company that they invest in.

And from my point of view its a good company and its in the expansion stage. Considering the booming tourism industry and the company having hotels in banglore and mysore and they are planning to setup hotels in hyderabad. So the point is that this is a good long term bet.

And now what for the listing gains. Considering the mood of the market and the expected demand, i think that there is going to be good demand for this share so one can expect atleast 25% listing gains.
I hope my advice has been helpful to u. Wish u all the best.

BEYOND FEAR AND GREED.............:) :)

pkjha30

Hi

If it is a good issue it will be oversubscribed and there is little chance that retail investor will get any allotment. Besides money will be locked up for a month and you might be better off investing in secondary market in good scripts.
Secondly if you get allotment it will be small and how much money ( In absolute terms) you will make on that on listing date.

Many issues can be picked up after listing in desired quantity at reasonable costs.

pankaj

awesome. Really appreciate your replies :).

Any take on Nitin Spinners? There is mixed reaction on this one from whatever I have read.

Thanks,
-K.

Hi Raj.. good thread. Will be following closely.
Request you to list out upcoming IPOs on the regular basis. Will also appreciate if you elaborate on company's track record, promoters, management etc.so that we may know more about the company before bidding for an IPO.
Regards

pkjha30 said:
Hi

If it is a good issue it will be oversubscribed and there is little chance that retail investor will get any allotment. Besides money will be locked up for a month and you might be better off investing in secondary market in good scripts.
Secondly if you get allotment it will be small and how much money ( In absolute terms) you will make on that on listing date.

Many issues can be picked up after listing in desired quantity at reasonable costs.

pankaj
Hey Pankaj thanks for your reply. I agree with you that if its a good issue than it will be highly oversubscribed and than there would be very less chances of allotment. But considering the pricing of the stock there are very high chances of listing gains.
And regarding buying in secondary market than consider this the sensex soon to cross 10k it porovides very less opportunities of buying at a discount. Thoses who buy now holds a risk of suffering loss. I agree with you that one can invest in secondary market and get gains considering the one month lock in period of the investment in ipo. But the current market provides very less opportunities that can provide you with the same gains as ipos can provide.
BEYOND GREED AND FEAR:) :)

pradeep said:
Hi raj,

Can you guide me about nitin spinners, its the correct decison to apply for it.

thanx
Frankly speaking I wont advice any one to invest in this issue. But considering the price band there will be more retail participation and i think that would result in some lising gains but I havent closely examined this issue so cant tell you for sure.....