Ipos To Invest In---A professinal Advice..

pkjha30

raj_pisces4u said:
I agree with you that one can invest in secondary market and get gains considering the one month lock in period of the investment in ipo. But the current market provides very less opportunities that can provide you with the same gains as ipos can provide. BEYOND GREED AND FEAR:) :)
Hi raj

I applied for following IPOs

script -- applied for-- allotted qty-- rate -- listing rate -- gains
ginni -- 4500 -- 718 -- 22 -- 22.90 -- .90*718=646
celebrity-- 525 -- 46 -- 180 -- 228 -- 48*46=2208
bartronic --1275 -- 0000 -- 75 -- 118 -- 43*0=0

I got refund order from Bartronic and is awaiting credit to my account
Yet to receive refund order for other two. Money was not credited to my account directly though application was online. Total appreciation on about Rs. 3.0 lakh is about Rs. 2854 which is less than one percent appreciation.

I spent 60 rs. per share (500) for Gruh and in 3-4 months i got 70% appreciation.

Some of the stocks in ipo are now quoting lower than issue price.Price fixed for ipo issue is based on upswing in the market. Discovery takes place only later. Even though one can get decent price in the weeks following listing.

Ipo for retail investor is a fools paradise. Earlier I had similar experience with TCS though money was given through ECS.

If one believes insoundness of script he can invest after ipo dust settles. One can get decent valuation and avoid all hassles. in ipos allotments are neither certain nor adequate. The cost of floating ipo is recovered by the company and registrar/bankers due to oversubscriptions and retail investors loose. institutional investors do not give the full price only 50% at present with prorata allotment ( earlier it was nill with preferential allotment). So they have no reason to worry if less allotment is made as nothing is lost.

in any given situation some stocks will always go up and some will go down, thats how people make money while others loose it. Secondly, if a fundamental stock has gone down it will go up some day. You have to do research and invest with stop loss. One thing I have learnt is that one should not fall in love with either company or with profit. if your target of price and time frame of holding is reached book prifit. Too early or too late and you get too little . Too slow or too fast you loose. Lastly, for any trade or invet one should have stop loss depending on risk profile and market conditions.

AS FOR ME NO IPO is NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.
Appreciate your comments

regards
pankaj

Last edited:
hi raj, thanks for your reply, raj is there any special site to check for IPO co fundamentals, opinions apart from moneycontrol.com

thanks raj

hi raj, thanks for your reply, raj is there any special site to check for IPO co fundamentals, opinions apart from moneycontrol.com

thanks raj:confused: :) :) :)

pradeep said:

thanks raj:confused: :)
Hey pradeep regarding the fundamentals of ipos i dont think that there is a better source than the ipo prospectus. They also provide the information in a nutshell so you can scan through the company fundamentals.
Regarding any websites that provide the analysis i think that indiainfoline.com is good

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)

pkjha30 said:
AS FOR ME NO IPO is NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.
Appreciate your comments

regards
pankaj
Hey Pankaj,

i very well understand your concern..

look at the positive part..in stock market there are umpteen cases where ppl have just vanished @ losses.

here u have atleast made a profit..though its minuscule..but be happy

IPOs are the best way to invest.

"CHOICE" is wat matters...be it IPO or OPEN market.

Apply for ROYAL ORCHID..it will give u good returns.
For me good returns = 25% gain on listing day

NSL & RR are not worth applying.

Raj

RE :Re: Ipos To Invest In---A professinal Advice..

Hi Raj,

You are the perfect IPO adviser, I thankyou for that and also I would like to request you that you have such a wonderful knowledge, It would be convenient for everyone, when you give tips for all IPO not in detail, atleast apply or not apply or ignore.Then if anyone wants fundamental help, definately you will be there.

I again appreciate your concern for everyone.
thanks raj.
bye

pradeep
email : [email protected]:)

Re: RE :Re: Ipos To Invest In---A professinal Advice..

Hi Raj,

You are the perfect IPO adviser, I thankyou for that and also I would like to request you that you have such a wonderful knowledge, It would be convenient for everyone, when you give tips for all IPO not in detail, atleast apply or not apply or ignore.Then if anyone wants fundamental help, definately you will be there.

I again appreciate your concern for everyone.
thanks raj.
bye

pradeep
email : [email protected]

pradeep said:
hi raj, you are genius in IPO, I would suggest you to give atleast apply-dont apply or ignore for all IPO.
thanks raj
bye
pradeep
email [email protected]

I am sorry because of some error, this message has come thrice
Hey Pradeep,
Thanks for your response. And regarding the ipos to apply in, best company to apply in is ROYAL ORCHID. I am advising my clients to apply agressively invest in this ipo. I think that there will be great listing gains and the company also has a long term future. So it doesnt matter if you want to invest for a longterm or a short term you can apply for this ipo.
I also think that Bank of Baroda is good but I will take a final call on it only when the final price is out.
So will you all the best and happy investing......

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)