IPO new bie Question???

How long it will take to list the stocks on either BSE/NSE once the IPO issue date was closed??

Can we start selling the shares which we purchased through IPO after listing has been done??

How about HDIL IPO???which is coming on 27th June - 3rd July??please proviude some information on buy or not to buy...!!!

Thanks
Ram

How long it will take to list the stocks on either BSE/NSE once the IPO issue date was closed??

Can we start selling the shares which we purchased through IPO after listing has been done??

How about HDIL IPO???which is coming on 27th June - 3rd July??please proviude some information on buy or not to buy...!!!

Thanks
Ram
1. It takes approximately 21 days(3 weeks) to list

2. Yes you can sell on listing if the shares are fully paid.

3. HDIL Ipo has been recommended by some analysts. You should read in the papers/internet and make a decision

Best regards

2. Yes you can sell on listing if the shares are fully paid.

what it does mean of "if fully paid shares"??

some one can answer.

R

ratan jain

Fully paid means....

Have u paid ur milkman?
Your Kirana?
Your newspaper vendor?

Then u can sell :)

Seriously, actually a new trend has started whereby you can subscribe t an ipo by paying maybe 30 or 50 % I am not sure..the company arranges for the remaining funds.

Then on allotment, it will inform you about allotment, the no of shares allotted, and payment rquired from you.
When u make that payment, only THEN you can sell the shares.

This maybe takes a week more and you cannot sell the shares, that have been listed till about a week later.

I am no expert on ipo's just read this from somewhere, so confirm this again
with some expert.

I have a ICICIdirect demat account ...can any one tell what are the charges that we need to pay if we go for IPO??

Thanks