IO Test

vijayanscbe

Hi Friends,

Have you ever checked your IQ in any online websites?
I have tested mine in different websites. But the problem is if I do repeated tests in same website, IQ shoots to high :lol: . Do you know any websites which reliable for IQ tests.

Thanks

P.s. how to change thread heading from IO to IQ, typo.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Re: IQ Test

Ayyo !! IQ ka IO banaa diya

yeh kya gadbad gotala jee

Blackhole

Hi Friends,

Have you ever checked your IQ in any online websites?
I have tested mine in different websites. But the problem is if I do repeated tests in same website, IQ shoots to high :lol: . Do you know any websites which reliable for IQ tests.

Thanks

P.s. how to change thread heading from IO to IQ, typo.
:lol: i faced the same issue ......I used to thnk i m genius...as my iq was soaring too high:lol:

U can do one thing....take any school going kid or group of kids( above 8 cbse with good grades would do) to such test....once they understood the concept. Tell them to design such test for u( toughest they can make)...say 3 levels. Then take a test(with timer). Result should be ur generic IQ.

Still it would be good as u r already familiar with the process.

Hope that helps:thumb:

How else do you plan to make it possible? I am really not that sure with everything else. I do not see it clearly. Where else you have information like that so we can pass more things like here, do you have any or not? Let's make it in this thread.

I have tested myself on few websites and they really much much worse than you initially do and I hope everything will be only better entirely, some of them ranged very badly and you can't get common sense picture of your topic here anyway.