Investors View on Jindal Steel and Power?

Hello,
I am interested in knowing the view of both fundamental and technical analysts on Jindal Steel And Power.
I have entered Jindal S&P at 225, and want to get out within the end of this month.

1)The buy back is at around 260. If the buy back happens within the month, will the stock rise to somewhere around the same?
2)If not, what are your approximate price targets of JSP within a month?
3)Why did it fall more than 20 rupees in a single day? Is this stock being played?

Hoping for informative research.

Mr.G

Why did you buy it?

Mr.G

Why did you buy it?

Mr.G

what do you think, to gift it to myself on my next borthday?
Was there any logical reason for why you bought it?! You do what ever you want with it! Operators working for company during buy back lower the price so that company can buy it back for cheaper rate. Jindals are famous for being corrupt.

Mr.G

Operators buy the stock at lower prices and as I said in the last moment stock will shoot up to the buy back price as the operators will be selling to jindals. This is a way of the jindals to make profit in their personal account and loot company money.

Mr.G

Lol, You can keep it for a short term gain. But IMHO sell it as soon as buy back ends. As far as becoming operator goes. Shift to bombay, join a cartel with atleast 200cr money. Have fun by becoming corporate rapists in the market.