Investment Picks !!

Hi All,

I believe in a Diversified Port Folio..Years by Years,time has proved that People having a Diversified Port Folio makes greater returns..The markets are changed,the things,the situation is changed..And one have to change there style's according to them only..

My Investment Recommendations will " TALK BY THEMSELVES "

I dont believe in Investments/Port Folio which gives only 10-15% returns in a year or so..Come on why will I Buy Risky Assets like Stocks for only 10-15% returns ??

If I invest then it shud give me atleast 70-80% returns..

Here I recommend few stocks for Investments -:

Power Transmission Sector -:

Havell's India Limited - Buy CMP 510 ..

KEC - CMP 490 ..Do remember first gave a Buy @ 425 levels

Real Estate Sector -:

Morarjee Realty - Its a great play for this Year ..Dont miss this counter..Today this stock is at 484 .. What will be the 10 months after figure ?? 684 ? 784 ? 884 ?

Go Long in it..I know what Morarjee is doing..and how much property and land they have including there value's..Go long for sure

I will also advice to Buy Few Mahindra Gesco and DS Kulkarni also in the Real Estate play .. Though Morarjee is the Best of All ..

Communication Sector -:

There's no other stock rather then RCVL,which I will like to recommend in this sector as of now..All ready gave a Buy at 316 and I maintain it..

Energy Sector -:

Suzlon -: The management is very aggresive and impressive..Hence its a Buy CMP 1297

I will come up with more investment calls as and when I see something good ..

Expect a 100 rs up move by Havell's this week only ..

Jyoti Structure's cmp 530

Easun Reyrolle Limited Cmp 842

Just Go long in these 7-8 beauties..And we will talk only Next March 2007 about them ..

Good Luck !!

COURTSEY : MR. DAKHSH

hi,
i m new 2 this site..
but i saw, that u r nt givin tips frm quite a long time..
2day sensex is approachin 11k mark..
wat do u say, shud 1's strategy be??
cash, futures or options??
giv some tips as u had given in past (last was in Jul 05)..
plz let us all gain frm ur knowledge & research..
after all..
knowledge shared is knowledge multiplied..
rite??
thanx

To Everybody

I Never Give Tips , As I Am Not Enough Knowledgeable To Do So.
What I Do, Is Giving Our Views With Mr. Dakhsh As The Leader (a Man Who Worships Trading).

Thanks & Regards

OUR VIEWS

This is a Bull Market..And I think that this will continue..

I am saying again Sensex targets 20,000 ..And It will go there..No one can stop that..and it will happen by the Year 2010..Though it ds'nt means that correction wont come..Of Course they will come..All part of the game..

thanks & regards

HI NN,
I have entered RCVL @ 319. But after that there was almost 10% downslide in this stock. I wish to hold this scrip for mid term.
what will be target on the same.

ADA is a master-mind ! He knows very well that what is he doing..He is a well planned Guy..

Any share with a affix of " Reliance " will give u money..

As far as Rel Communication is concerned..Now ADA's interest is in Communication rather then Rel Capital..He is doing anything and everything possible..For the sake of him and his status he will take RCoVL to new hieght's ! And I am also having some info's...

Hence,remain invested..Just a matter of time..

thanks & regards