Investment Call(=<6 months)

How useful this information is?

• Total voters
I am new to this forum and registered today itself, so thought of doing inaugral of my thread for long term investment believer so as to have at least +20% gains after a lot of mind churning.

Brief drawbacks/anamolies of margin & future trading: Many a time we try to time the market which might not be correct approach also sometimes using this approach we do margin & future trading as we enter into market with a silent thought that since I am playing in bulk quantity so even +0.5% gain will make huge amount which may sometimes click but many a times failures so reverse is worse. Also you do not concentrate much on stop loss as set target is very less & near and very near stop loss has probable chances to be touched before it reach targetted price. So many a time +0.5% may land you up wit -10% and you are finish as loss is within principal amount, not from margin amount. As reality is margin money is provided just to make huge brokerage.

Finally reach to a conclusion to buy fundamental stock on dips after having pivot and fibonacci analysis with strict stop loss of 15% to 20%. and follow the trend do not over smart by thinking in reverse of market trend without any base e.g. "nifty ko ab girna chahiye kyunki bahut bad gaya hai" it may be bullshit reason to think.

Finally my take for six months is: 3i infotech, Lupin, indian hotels.

Enjoy Profit...