Investment advice

I have say Rs X (a large sum say 1 Cr) that I would not need this amount for next 10 years at least. My objective is to beat the bank rate while preserving the capital.

What 5 funds would you recommend for lump sum investment with 10 year horizon?

Mr.G

Why not a dividend growth reinvestment plan?

Money, money and more money, everyone is running for it. Many just relay on jobs for it or core business but many make extra investments to earn a some extra money. You can earn a good bit of income if you have some good investments and you need to plan them in start at initial stages of your career. No body know what is waiting for you in future so better start when you have less responsibilities and excess income. Start investing with some company that provide such financial services and start earning so when in middle age you need a bit of extra support to help your kids get to college then you don’t have problems or when you are old and retired you can have sufficient income live a good life. There are many companies and investment plans from which you can choose the best suited for you. I will suggest you to be logical and systematic in making such financial decisions. First you need to estimate how much excess money you earn and how much you can invest. Then clearly define your investment objectives you want to just save money, you want to keep up that money with market prices and safe from inflation for some future use, you want to earn good income through investment or you want to do all of them. Chose your objectives carefully and investment plan as well because high income is associated with high risk. investment

More from here: http://www.fast2earn.com/

Money, money and more money, everyone is running for it. Many just relay on jobs for it or core business but many make extra investments to earn a some extra money. You can earn a good bit of income if you have some good investments and you need to plan them in start at initial stages of your career. No body know what is waiting for you in future so better start when you have less responsibilities and excess income. Start investing with some company that provide such financial services and start earning so when in middle age you need a bit of extra support to help your kids get to college then you don’t have problems or when you are old and retired you can have sufficient income live a good life. There are many companies and investment plans from which you can choose the best suited for you. I will suggest you to be logical and systematic in making such financial decisions. First you need to estimate how much excess money you earn and how much you can invest. Then clearly define your investment objectives you want to just save money, you want to keep up that money with market prices and safe from inflation for some future use, you want to earn good income through investment or you want to do all of them. Chose your objectives carefully and investment plan as well because high income is associated with high risk. investment

More from here: http://www.fast2earn.com/
Good sermon but of no use.

Mr.G

Find high quality companies that grow their "dividends" each year consistently. Reinvest the dividends received into better positioned companies. ( which are available at a better rate). This is a slow boring but sure shot way of beating the markets in the long run. You will laugh at people investing in FDs when you receive more than 25% return only in dividends. Capital gains are just icing on the cake. I invest in this way only.

Find high quality companies that grow their "dividends" each year consistently. Reinvest the dividends received into better positioned companies. ( which are available at a better rate). This is a slow boring but sure shot way of beating the markets in the long run. You will laugh at people investing in FDs when you receive more than 25% return only in dividends. Capital gains are just icing on the cake. I invest in this way only.
Can you give some examples?

even i am in same boat as gabbar singh investing in FDs (3-4 lakhs) just to get interest, i want more interest with some more risk, hence suggest some good MFs with example company names, and also it should be one time or SIP ...

Mr.G

I agree that mutual fund should be the only option for such investment because it gives you good returns in comparison to others. You can give a thought to the Dividend Yield Plus from Birla Sun Life mutual funds for your investment need. There are other options also with the same mutual fund company and others which can be selected.
It is EXTREMELY AMUSING when traders try to give investment advice.