Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

praveen taneja

Need someone who can install ami at my PC with a good AFL and attach converter from zerodha site or yahoo if not any RT data provider with 2-300Rs monthly charges

know only tukka today upset mera saandu AUDI laya hai main Limousine car lena chahta hoon before 3rd Jan 2015

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Need someone who can install ami at my PC with a good AFL and attach converter from zerodha site or yahoo if not any RT data provider with 2-300Rs monthly charges

know only tukka today upset mera saandu AUDI laya hai main Limousine car lena chahta hoon before 3rd Jan 2015
better buy a HORSE with bigger horsepower :thumb:

praveen taneja

Ye to khoon pee gayaa ab jab tak 85 cross nahin karega mkt nahin dekhunga aur 85 cross karne ka alert mcontrol pe lagaa deta hoon

Fundamentals and tukka traders installing Amibroker and charts ? Koi tagda AFL haath lag gaya kya Pravinbhai ?? Chart ka bhoot kahan se savar ho gaya aappar ??

Smart_trade

jxcess

apollo hospital VAR at 6.01% around 870 it would be a good buy
responsive industries VAR at 6.35 around 52week low its a good buy73-75
l&t finance VAR at 9.64 FAIL
HUL around 5550 its too costly VAR still at 6 better avoid not for us
sangam india VAR around 10 Vollume below 20000 so its FAIL
can u pls explain the method u used to calculate price of responsive industries because it fell from 93-95 levels to exactly the level u estimated. thanks

praveen taneja

Fundamentals and tukka traders installing Amibroker and charts ? Koi tagda AFL haath lag gaya kya Pravinbhai ?? Chart ka bhoot kahan se savar ho gaya aappar ??

Smart_trade
Bro tried hard but unable to teach my son how to trade with Tukka that too with confidence and faith on god:)

Want to teach:p him what is TA/FA as I am not a good analyst still able to read few % of charts so some my teaching and some help of respectable members so he would be able to survive in this mkt Baaki Ram Ji Ki Marji
Bro as all know I am trapped in IOB can this news get me 100 bought at 80.80 cmp 70.15
Indian Overseas Bank Q1 net zooms over 2-fold to Rs 271cr Gross NPA of the bank as on June 30, 2014 stood at 5.84 percent, as against 4.45 percent registered during the same period of the previous year. Public sector Indian Overseas Bank has reported over two-fold jump in net profit for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014 at Rs 271.72 crore. The city-based bank had reported net profits of Rs 125.79 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year. Total income for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014, grew to Rs 6,284.69 crore from Rs 6,187.15 crore registered during the same period of the previous year. Gross NPA of the bank as on June 30, 2014 stood at 5.84 percent, as against 4.45 percent registered during the same period of the previous year.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/re...-rs-271cr_1138340.html?utm_source=ref_article

praveen taneja

can u pls explain the method u used to calculate price of responsive industries because it fell from 93-95 levels to exactly the level u estimated. thanks
Bro Just keep eye on VAR and range of a stock can tell you where this stock can move :)
I dont know how to tell how I reach at that conclusion but all i can say it can be more then 23years exp in mkt respecting my decision:D