Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

prst

India overtakes US to become the 3rd largest steel producer globally with a production of 14.56 Mn tonnes.
India may retain this position as a lot of capacities are set to be commissioned during the year, while the US is heading towards stagflation.
hi bro,
kaise ho.
nice to see u after long time..

Dax Devil

guess a level jahan Anil Ambani ko sharam aayegi:mad::mad::mad:

There is nothing to guess, my friend. It is in yo yo. 80 may be or 20. Take your pick. Actually, I have very fond trading memories of Rpower since it fell from 140 - a good candidate for shorting on every high it was. Then it fell from 100, and became sluggish. And I moved on to others. Thing is, if it didn't have derivatives (bread&butter of option writers), the market forces would have bypassed its irritating grinding down and already have plunged it to somewhere in 20s, which is right resting place for this duff baby of Anil Ambani.

VJAY

Hi Friends Hope all are Fine opened after a long time as most of old friends are either not coming or out of mkt God bless them all
praveen bhai ....bahut dino baadh aapke darshan hua hain :)....How are you?how is going ur tukka trading? :D

praveen taneja

In 2007, Jim Roger, while landing in mumbai airport, asked air hostess "what a Big slum! Who are the people living in such a big slum?

Air Hostess "They are the investors who shorted Indian stocks based on your recommendation in 2004"

????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

praveen taneja

amazingly mkt up 70points calls still not in green and puts not rising sellers eating premium