Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

praveen taneja

As per discussions with a number of people, it seems to me that RPower can be a 10 bagger in 10 years!
I am playing all out in it have J&K Bank and neucleus software also after booking profit in them would put that money too in Rpower :)

Have full faith in Modi and Indian need for power and Rpower is trump card eye is on Mukesh Ambani when he carry this Baby in his hand with Anil:p
My tgt 150 is before budget in Rpower exactly 100% from here

Now as I trade Khichdi so now worry would make in and out with 50% holding to reduce cost Jai Ram Ji Ki:thumb:

umeshmandal

I am playing all out in it have J&K Bank and neucleus software also after booking profit in them would put that money too in Rpower :)

Have full faith in Modi and Indian need for power and Rpower is trump card eye is on Mukesh Ambani when he carry this Baby in his hand with Anil:p
My tgt 150 is before budget in Rpower exactly 100% from here

Now as I trade Khichdi so now worry would make in and out with 50% holding to reduce cost Jai Ram Ji Ki:thumb:
Dont exit fully at 150/- if at all book only partially ! :D

praveen taneja

Kisan Vikas Patra to be relaunched today

the government will tomorrow relaunch saving instrument Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), wherein the invested money will get doubled in 8 years and 4 months.

The KVP, which will be relaunched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, will be available in the denomination of Rs 1,000; 5,000; 10,000 and 50,000. There will be no upper ceiling on investment.

"Initially the certificates will be sold through post offices, but the same will soon be made available to the investing public through designated branches of nationalised banks," the Finance Ministry said in a statement.

Investments in KVP will remain under a lock-in for a period of 2.5 years and thereafter in any block of six months on pre-determined maturity value.

The certificates can be issued in single or joint names and can be transferred from one person to any other person / persons, multiple times.

The certificates can be transfered from one post office to another. The certificate can also be pledged as security to avail loans from the banks.