Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

jxcess

looks like this thread is dead. So I will bring it back to life. Below are some stocks I purchased recently based also on tukka:

abg shipyard
butterfly Gandhi
itc
Jindal steel
l&t finance
rcom
suntv
tata coffee
united breweries
vst
glaxo

Last edited:

praveen taneja

looks like this thread is dead. So I will bring it back to life. Below are some stocks I purchased recently based also on tukka:

abg shipyard
butterfly Gandhi X trading at 2.5 times not good:thumb:
itc Modi iski ciggeret bujha dega
Jindal steel metal are in down mode
l&t finance good choice
rcom good around 85-90
suntv controvercial
tata coffee good but costly
united breweries Iski daaru ki bottle toot gai hai
vst
glaxo
Tukka is nothing but trading with sixth sense with keeping in mind on news flow and other thing we cant say tukka players are blind game players :thumb:
as I am 100% invested and trapped in IOB just wasting time at FB nowadays as waiting to avg IOB at 50.50 so no trading lets see till when:DJai Ram Ji Ki

jxcess

Tukka is nothing but trading with sixth sense with keeping in mind on news flow and other thing we cant say tukka players are blind game players :thumb:
as I am 100% invested and trapped in IOB just wasting time at FB nowadays as waiting to avg IOB at 50.50 so no trading lets see till when:DJai Ram Ji Ki
boss I don't understand the meaning of averaging. why buy the same stock again which gave u losses? why don't u sell it and buy different stock which will give u profits?;)

praveen taneja

boss I don't understand the meaning of averaging. why buy the same stock again which gave u losses? why don't u sell it and buy different stock which will give u profits?;)
ok lets see I bought IOB gave me loss then bought Andhra bank gave me loss then jindal steel gave me loss till then IOB ran on upside :rofl: why not buy a stock which is financially and fundamentally good with high BV and div yield keep following that till country collapse baaki sab ram ji theek karienge:D:D:D

praveen taneja

I am trapped in IOB since 80.80 cmp 61.15 have no doubt on this bank or in Indian economy want to start avging by taking 10% per mnth the quantity I have problem is news flow as most banks gave loan to coal companies and power companies raing NPA what to do??? any suggestion even criticism welcome as I know made a mistake chosing PSU bank when news flow was against

I am trapped in IOB since 80.80 cmp 61.15 have no doubt on this bank or in Indian economy want to start avging by taking 10% per mnth the quantity I have problem is news flow as most banks gave loan to coal companies and power companies raing NPA what to do??? any suggestion even criticism welcome as I know made a mistake chosing PSU bank when news flow was against
if it gets a buck up during the navratras, then average for small targets; if no buck up then book loss.

Alternatively, you can try hedging with the futures if you want to hold on.

praveen taneja

if it gets a buck up during the navratras, then average for small targets; if no buck up then book loss.

Alternatively, you can try hedging with the futures if you want to hold on.
:confused::confused::confused:

Bro what is IOB relation with Navratras:confused: