Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

ok check this :D

Thread #1 .Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year. http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/73274-need-make-25-lakhs-1-year-25.html
Thread #2 .Guide to Triple your money in 3 months.http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/94820-guide-triple-your-money-3-months-5.html
Threadstarter => The Piedpiper. , now banned. came back in new avtaar :rofl:
I did not start any of those threads and I have no relation with them. I started this thread of mine to try out strategies in Writing options for just 5 points gain per trade and doing multiple trades that way.

If he is aiming to 25l with 1l nd1m then no harm ...but if his will is so strong then he wouldn't have posted it here....I am sure is kinda
spammer or wanna just make some popularity. ...

PS: strong WILL never changes with someone's suggestions or threat .....it will only say DO OR DIE sentiments. ..

i don;t think so he would have made 25 lakhs in option trading being new-bie to option

1 lac can be converted nto 3 lakhs in a month by a advance option trader .

25 is no way in month lol

If anyone says made 25 Laks in 1 month in option with 1 lakhs only it;s FAT Lie

Last edited:
What happened to the plan,did he manage to make 25lakhs?
Yes I managed to make 25 Lakhs in a month, by rapidly writing Options for 5 points gain per trade and doing multiple trades in a day.
Being with a discount brokerage also helped save costs.

Writing Options pairs with just 5 points gain actually works and I'll continue to do that.

onlinegtrash

Yes I managed to make 25 Lakhs in a month, by rapidly writing Options for 5 points gain per trade and doing multiple trades in a day.

Writing Options pairs with just 5 points gain actually works and I'll continue to do that.
Show screenshot of ledger or it's all just nice story telling.

Omg,thats rocking dude,can u ellaborate more about which strategies u used,and pls suggest some good broker for the same:clap::thumb: