Invested In Adani Enterprise. Need Guidance

Hello
I have 100 shares of Adani Enterprises at 465. Should i hold them for short term or should i book loss already?
It would be grateful to have insights of seasoned traders and technical analysts

Thank You

Hello
I have 100 shares of Adani Enterprises at 465. Should i hold them for short term or should i book loss already?
It would be grateful to have insights of seasoned traders and technical analysts

Thank You
What's expiry date ? if "May" no worry you can hold, today it touched 471 you had opportunity to sell, I think you should wait till friday you will get one more opportunity to sell

PUCHU_2500

What's expiry date ? if "May" no worry you can hold, today it touched 471 you had opportunity to sell, I think you should wait till friday you will get one more opportunity to sell
what a strange !!! who does not know which is CM and FUT but using himself as an adviser !!!! first you understand the market then you advise others.

chirag, Adani will touch 570+ by 16th may..if you have money, hold it...next 5 days, it will definitly touch your price...T+5 days is good enough to check ....have patience..