Intuitions about trading .

VJAY

intuitions 6= Do what no one willing to do because of fear of loss ... any trade set up which seems sure shot loss in 1st sight ... play in that with stoploss .... you can make huge .. design your mind like this ... always trade that setup which not suits to anyone ... for example -

1. when huge gap up opening no one wants to buy .... but you should . ..

( why fear when stoploss is there , vaise bhi to hum kitne galat trade karte hain)

2. when stock making new 52 week high again and again ..... very few will buy but you should

( why fear when stoploss is there , vaise bhi to hum kitne galat trade karte hain)

3. when stock or commodity seems very cheap .. very few will short but you should

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Exactly what I think when I enter order for entry......:):cool: :thumb:

augubhai

intuitions 6= Do what no one willing to do because of fear of loss ... any trade set up which seems sure shot loss in 1st sight ... play in that with stoploss .... you can make huge .. design your mind like this ... always trade that setup which not suits to anyone ... for example -

2. when stock making new 52 week high again and again ..... very few will buy but you should

3. when stock or commodity seems very cheap .. very few will short but you should

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
U have exactly the opposite of my mindset... I always want to buy is the direction of a strong move, even if it is at a support or resistance.

My mindset has been conditioned by ORB, and couple of good wins using moving averages.

augubhai

Dear Augubhai,

U have exactly opposite of my mindset :confused:
Can you pls point out the difference.

Hi Jagan,

I was talking about these points - that they are not applicable to me. My mindset is - Buy when the price is high, and sell when the price is low.

rajsumi121

My mindset is - Buy when the price is high, and sell when the price is low.- augubhai you said this about your mind set ....

and I wrote

buy when huge gap - short when stock seems cheap

These 2 are not the same thing ... I am very much in confusion .. baat ek jaisa mindset hone ya na hone ki nhi hai ... muje lagta hai meri moti bhudi men kuch ghus nhi raha hai ..

aap thoda clear kar denge please ...

augubhai

My mindset is - Buy when the price is high, and sell when the price is low.- augubhai you said this about your mind set ....

and I wrote

buy when huge gap - short when stock seems cheap

These 2 are not the same thing ... I am very much in confusion .. baat ek jaisa mindset hone ya na hone ki nhi hai ... muje lagta hai meri moti bhudi men kuch ghus nhi raha hai ..

aap thoda clear kar denge please ...
Hum dono ek he baat keh rahe hai. I misinterpreted...

rajsumi121

Trade setup 3 -( quick gain ) - if any stock or commodity made A price as high of d day in morning session after that deep down to E price later in day ....& later after that if price cover near 70-75% amount from low then buy that stock with 1:1 risk reward for d target of new day high ( enter in trade at least 30 min before closing otherwise ignore this setup although you can carry your trade for next day but I think intraday is safest , you never know how market will react next day ) .

opposite also same for sell setup .

for more clarity - suppose nifty made high 5900 in morning session ..then slips down to 5800 ..& after that again start trading upwards and reached at 5870-5875 ...at that time one can enter with stop of 5850 or nearest for the target of at least 5901 .

sell setup- suppose nifty made low of 5800 in morning session than start rally and made high of 5900 .... but after making that high slip down to 5825 -5830 ..than sell nifty with stop of 5850-55 for the target of at least 5799 .

real example live trade - sell copper at cmp- 419.50 stop- 421.50 target- 417.30 .. risk -reward 1:1 .

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Jagan,

I was talking about these points - that they are not applicable to me. My mindset is - Buy when the price is high, and sell when the price is low.
same here............the reason is we look for breakouts and breakdowns, while BDF & BOF % is quite higher............:mad:
range breakout mindset is good for once in a while, generally nifty is rangebound , so buy low , sell high is good in this case.........

rajsumi121

real example live trade - sell copper at cmp- 419.50 stop- 421.50 target- 417.30 .. risk -reward 1:1 .
exited at cost to cost .... went down till 418.25 ... but not hit target of day low ...strategy failed .