Intuitions about trading .

It’s good to trust your intuition but I think not a better option while deciding about investments or trading in the stock market. I read somewhere that intuition always comes from your subconscious mind and things imprints in it by regular experiences and learning you have. I always used to get intuition about getting profits before opening a trade but it does not happen every time. Use your intellect to distinguish good and bad.

Intuition or gut feeling is something which is not always correct because it is not based on market trends. It can be true sometimes but you cannot rely on it for a longer run.

stoch

I would not rely too much on intuition because it contributes towards increasing disorder in your trading, skewing your performance. However it can perfectly play auxiliary role when for example you system gives to signals with different risk and money settings and you don't know which one to choose.

This is not intuition :) Its called a trade setup that needs to be backtested extensively, and then either acted upon, or discarded if the data does not support the setup.

Intuition means... you are long in a trade, your stops are a few points away, and your system tells you to hold on, but you intuition says its gonna hit your SL. And then maybe it does not it or it doesnt. But THAT FEELING that the SL is going to hit and that this trade will be a looser is called intuition
Superb!!

I would not rely too much on intuition because it contributes towards increasing disorder in your trading, skewing your performance. However it can perfectly play auxiliary role when for example you system gives to signals with different risk and money settings and you don't know which one to choose.
I agree, intuition is not a way to trade. What seems to be intuition may be an erroneous personal opinion. It is better to base trading on a trading strategy and perhaps then intuition will be an assistant, as an additional signal