introduction

marcus

Re: My Introduction - Mohammed Bin Haid

Dear mohdbinhaid, no one interpreted your msg to be in bad light, its just that posting on the forum will help all the members and this was traderji's original intention in creating the forum, this is why he asked you to do so. Thank you for posting your comparision it helps all of us.

murthymsr

Re: My Introduction - Mohammed Bin Haid

hi Haid,

it's a wonderful on your side to have taken the time and trouble to collect all the data and put it in a tabular form for easy reference.

it is said, a sketch is better than a hungred words; but a table is better than a thousand words. good job done. I find it very useful.

thanks.
happy times ahead in this forum and in the market.
murthymsr

Whom to approach for commodities trading account in Mumbai

Hi everyone,
I wish to start trading in future in gold and pulses. I understand that MCX india is the agency for this. But can someone recommend any good broker where we can open trading account and trade online similar to equity trading.Also can an individual become member of MCX and start own trading company

sek

On Line Net Trading -best Way To Trade

Hi Guys,

I am an active trader. I never traded from the broker office.The most comfortable way to trade and to make maximum profit is INTERNET TRADING ACCOUNT ONLY, because of direct access and one-to-one execution.We need not hang around the crowd in the broker's office.

I have tried several brokers And their trading softwares.Atlast I have
a very good setup.

IF ANYONE NEED HELP IN THIS REGARD, YOU CAN MAIL TO:
SEK at AIRTELBROADBAND.IN

Re: On Line Net Trading -best Way To Trade

sek said:
Hi Guys,

I am an active trader. I never traded from the broker office.The most comfortable way to trade and to make maximum profit is INTERNET TRADING ACCOUNT ONLY, because of direct access and one-to-one execution.We need not hang around the crowd in the broker's office.

I have tried several brokers And their trading softwares.Atlast I have
a very good setup.

IF ANYONE NEED HELP IN THIS REGARD, YOU CAN MAIL TO:
SEK at AIRTELBROADBAND.IN

Hi Sek,
Welcome to this forum. Do let us know more about your internet trading set-up.
Regards

New to stockmarket ?

Hellow dear friends i am very new in this feild i dontknow anything about trading but i am very intresting in this subject. i want to learn about stocktrading and intraday trading but sure not in net must to be phicicaly. if anyone know please mail me in [email protected]thanks in advance

small fish swallowed by Sharks

I am new to this forum but old to the market mayajal. Working as a professor in finance my passion is trading the stock market.
My favorite market people include Victor Niederhoffer,Brett Steenbarger, Nassim Nicholas Taleb

vince

Re: small fish swallowed by Sharks

Hi Dhananjhay,

Welcome to the forum. May your passion grow stronger. About your title regarding small fish ..., please dont forget that even pirahna are small fish and you know what a shoal of them can do. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1