introduction

chachi

Hi to all members

Just getting ready to start trading via internet (Geojit). I am finding this forum a very informative one. Hope to contribute to this forum in every possible way. Thanking you. Warm regards to all the members.

Good Online Brokers

Hello fellow men,

I am looking for good -online trading brokers (BSE/NSE IN ONE SCREEN) with transprent site/without hidden cost and good cutomer service. Will any one share the experience please?

My Introduction - Mohammed Bin Haid

Hello to all the members in this forum :)

It is a great priviliged to be a part of this forum and i would like to extent my heartful contratulations to those people who started this forum as well as to all the members who continue to interact with each other with regard to all the issues related to Financial markets.

I have been to various threads and was so happy to get knowledge abt almost all the topics that can be present while investing in the stock market.One of the thread i saw a huge response was the comparision of different bokrage firms and i think after reading it it would leave no doubt in the mind of people who wanted to open DEMAT as well as Trading Account for trading.

If any person who stays in hyderabad and wanted to open account such as DEMAT and trading account can contact me personally so that i can give them all the comparision details about the brokrage firms and the various hidden cost they might not be aware in case on novice and make them get the best service with minimum cost.

Till then keep the messages coming. :cool:

Regards,
Mohammed Bin Haid

Re: My Introduction - Mohammed Bin Haid

Dear Mr Haid,
It would be great if you could provide the details on the site itself. That will be very useful to all of us.
have you done it only for equities or commodities too?

Regrads.

murthymsr

Hi,
quote::
If any person who stays in hyderabad and wanted to open account such as DEMAT and trading account can contact me personally so that i can give them all the comparision details about the brokrage firms and the various hidden cost they might not be aware in case on novice and make them get the best service with minimum cost.
::unquote

If you could post in the forum, it will help people outside Hyderabad also, as the brokerage structure is same across India. You may make such posting in

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-demat-matters/

This will ensure that nobody misses it.

Actually i was looking out for somebody who has done that exercise and ready to share it.

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr

murthymsr

Dear friends,

i am sorry if mentioning of asking people in hyderabad to contact me personally was percieved being telling non hyderabadis or people in other states that i am not ready to share that information.i think my objective was that since i am from hyderabad it would have been easy for those people to get first hand information.

As far as posting is concered on this forum, i would love to share all the information with the members here and i would be posting the comparision between the brokarage firms in a couple of days.And once again i am sorry if my message was in the bad light.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

marcus

Re: Good Online Brokers

Hi welcome on behalf of traderji and all the other members, please do check the demat section lots of members have posted reviews of the brokers they are subscribed to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1