introduction

:) Hi, I am sathya.....
new in trading as well .....
Anyone ever makes money in stock market :confused: ??
I have heard of only losers....

Anyway Welcome me please..... :cool:

Hello Satya!

Welcome to the forum....
This is a great forum with wonderful members ....Filled with abundance of Knowledge.
Members ever ready to help each other with all their might...you are at the right place my friend...

Be prudent and adhere to your stoplosses and read all the posts in this forum will help a lot in learning.

Wish you all the Success in your trading Career

Roneeth

sathya said:
:) Hi, I am sathya.....
new in trading as well .....
Anyone ever makes money in stock market :confused: ??
I have heard of only losers....

Anyway Welcome me please..... :cool:
Hi Sathya,
A warm welcome to you,my friend.When I started out,I felt that the stock market is one dangerous place where I would be eaten alive.And so I thought and so it was.I felt that the mountain was just too difficult to climb....and so I thought and so it was.I lost ,lost ,lost ,lost and lost as I thought how could the small fry individual trader take money out of the pockets of the big players.......and so I thought and so it was.But I was not one to call it a day!!I went for seminars,bought books,met up with some professional traders.......drew up a Trading Plan,strategy,read books on psychology and tried to implement what I studied.I slowly began to feel that if others could,why couldn't I?And so I thought and so it was.I began to pull money out of the stock market with regularity.....why not?If the fund guys could do it,why couldn't I?And so I thought and so it was,my friend.

This thought of only losers in the stock market must go from your mind before you start actively trading or investing.Because your subconscious mind will make sure you lose,and then you get to go back to your family,friends and say that you were right.The market will give you whatever you want,the problem with most of us is what we want.So,first figure out what you want........if it is to lose because you've only seen losers,then why trade at all and waste money in the process?If you wnat to win,really want to win.......then educate yourself,books,seminars,whatever,draw up a Trading Plan,have a goal(weekly,monthly,annual).Begin with the end in mind.

I know of many winners in many stock markets around the world.Many of them are just normal people,married with 2-3 children,trading from home,trading for a living.You'd miss them in a shopping mall,normal people......but boy do they pull out in the millions from the stock market.They're not fund managers,analysts,tech analysts on tv channel,etc.....just normal people.If they can do it,why can't you,why can't we all?

Once again a warm welcome.........wishing you all the best!!

Saint

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1