introduction

[FONT=Arial Black]hi, i am a new member. i would like to exchange views with other members regarding stocks and shares in secondary market :) [/FONT]

hi and welcome. I would like to know whether you are interested in secondary market shares. If so what methodology you are following for buying e.g., fundamental analysis or technical analysis or day to day market run. Anyone can give me suggestions in this regard. :)

I am a new member to this beautiful and effective forum. I am interested to exchange my views with my learned and experienced friends in this forum. Actually, in Capital Market we earn something and also learn something. The Knowledge that we acquire comes through mistakes made in trading and from valuable comments from fellow traders.

In fact, I was looking after such a forum, and grom guruji.com, I came to know about traderji.com This forum is tremendous helpful to new traders like me. Thanks to traderji.com.

I am still wondering how to take part in a thread-discussion, and unfortunately met with a message from forum something like "Hello basab19!

We have noticed that many members of this forum are violating our forum guideline which states:

STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, ETC.

I appeal to all members to avoid starting any new threads and/or participate in any existing threads that violate the above mentioned guideline.

Failure to comply with the above guideline will result in a members permanent ban and deletion of all threads/posts.

Best Wishes!. This message discouraged me to take part further in forum discussion. Anyway, failure are the pillar of success, and the forum may forgive me as a newcomer. Thanks friends.:)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1