Intrinsic value of the stocks

Mr.G

Im keeping an eye on this thread. Just remember, you can judge a fish by its ability to fly so, use a valuation method friendly with the company profile.

mastermind007

hi mastermind007
First thing I am still learning .I look for a stocks that has a durable advantage, then I calculate the value of the stock ,reason for open this thread is share my view and gain more about investing from traderji Members:clapping:
Do you calculate manually or have you put together some excel sheet that simplifies the sludge work for you?

gopicbin1

Bajaj Auto stock Intrinsic value

If you are taking book value as intrinsic value, Pl mention as book value only, because intrinsic value calculation is not that simple. Also mention current market price

mvkarthik

If you are taking book value as intrinsic value, Pl mention as book value only, because intrinsic value calculation is not that simple. Also mention current market price
i agree with you, stock valuation is not that simple
but it's not a rocket science ,that value a stock (business) that has durable advantage,

gopicbin1

i agree with you, stock valuation is not that simple
but it's not a rocket science ,that value a stock (business) that has durable advantage,
What I meant is if you are giving book value, name it as book value, so that clarity is there.