Intraday Trading with Gann

ocil

Hello to all Members...This thread only for nifty intraday trader with Gann Calculator.......this Week I have booked 590 nifty points. Let discuss how we can use this Gann Calculator for good performance & minimize the loss. Pls note with Gann I am also using Daily pivot & Daily support/ Resistance of nifty to minimize the SL.

Good Initiative..
You mention that you earned 590 points. Its bumper return.. If you show your trade with a chart that will more effective for fellow traders understand how you have act at a particular point..
All the best

Saravanan

lasty66

Hello to all Members...This thread only for nifty intraday trader with Gann Calculator.......this Week I have booked 590 nifty points. Let discuss how we can use this Gann Calculator for good performance & minimize the loss. Pls note with Gann I am also using Daily pivot & Daily support/ Resistance of nifty to minimize the SL.
Hi ocil.....
Great going with Gann...currently I am paper trading using Gann alongwith simple PA... am happy with it. I am a mess as far as money management is concerned. Can u pls elaborate on ur Gann strategy? ..like when do u take ur calc for levels... what tf u use... ur MM rules etc etc.. :)

ocil

Good Initiative..
You mention that you earned 590 points. Its bumper return.. If you show your trade with a chart that will more effective for fellow traders understand how you have act at a particular point..
All the best

Saravanan
Dear San77s My setup is simple...I use Gann at 9.30 AM & get the Value i use that value until my 5 lots are not over. I book 1 lot on each target. I use TSL to lock my profit. If all 5 target hit i am out for the day. IF not then i wait till next 5M candle close. So again i put the next candle price to Gann calc & get the level. See this thread
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/57979-best-nifty-strategy-must-read-49.html

Yes i too follow Rajvir thread..
We take today's trade as our example..
First our Short entry at 5006 and the S/l hit again we entered long at 5023.
But in your 10.54 post mention that booked 44 point in nifty. Have you initiate the short trade or avoid with any filter.

Regards,
Saravanan

ocil

Yes i too follow Rajvir thread..
We take today's trade as our example..
First our Short entry at 5006 and the S/l hit again we entered long at 5023.
But in your 10.54 post mention that booked 44 point in nifty. Have you initiate the short trade or avoid with any filter.

Regards,
Saravanan
San yesterday when i put the value to my calculator i received the value buy above 5005 & sell below 4987....But when i check the pivot point i saw that if nifty brk 5001/5000 then my SL will hit. So i buy nifty with 4999 SL & book 135 using TSL....After booking all 5 lot i again put the value 5046 to calc & get the data that in publish in Rajvir Thread at 11.30 AM. Based on that my second trade hit the SL. But again only 12.5 X 5 = 62.5 as I know that if nifty trade below 5048 my long trade will fail. So I exit & short at 5039 & booked again 139 point.

Good day

ocil

Have you taken 9.30 VWAP value for your calculation ? if yes then how you get this 5005 ?
pls. clarify..
No i not sure what is the VWAP value at that time because i am out for 10M So when i returned nifty is trading at 5005 around 9.31 or 9.32AM so i used that value.
Can u tell me what is the VWAP value at 9.30?

@9.30 vwap at 5019. Based on that buy @ 5023 and sell @ 5006.
First sell calll initiate and the s/l was triggered.
Second buy call moved upto 5064.

Saravanan

ocil

@9.30 vwap at 5019. Based on that buy @ 5023 and sell @ 5006.
First sell calll initiate and the s/l was triggered.
Second buy call moved upto 5064.

Saravanan
Ok next week we can note the vwap & LTP based trade. Let see which one give more profit or less SL. Based on that we can have clear idea. Are u ready for this test...