Intraday trading vs long term investment

I believe that it depends on the budget that you possess. If you don't have much money at your disposal, then it doesn't make sense to start investing because the profits that you will gain will be not so high. However, you can enlarge your budget by successful trading on volatile markets like forex or cryptocurrency markets.

It actually depends on you and your style of trading and your budget. In most of the cases, traders who have low budget turn to scalping in order to boost their accounts. They believe that by making a great number of trades within a single trading session, can bring them more money in the long run. As for me, I like swing trading. Such a tempo gives you an opportunity to analyse the market very carefully, calculate everything right and make a well-weighted decision. I believe that such a trading style creates sensible trading.

It directly depends on your presonal preferences and expectations from trading activity. If you understand that you just want to create a special airbag for yourself and your family in future, then of course you should pick investments, nevetheless, if you understand that you don't have enough money up to date in order to get passive ncome in future, then you can try intraday trading in order to multiple your deposit much faster. Of course, it requires lots of skills, but any activity does. In addition, you can pick intraday trading if you want to dive into trading activity or you left your primary work mostly because of the necessity to start trading.

I guess do not enter into the market and start taking trades as forex trading might blew up entire account in one single day. It is recommended to take it as part time starting as a hobby to learn and acquire necessary skills before moving to trade with live funds.

Either of the both can be profitable to you depending on the type of trader you are and how much time and risk you can devote. As an intraday trader, you must dedicate at least 2-3 hours each day, capitalise on modest market swings, and make rapid judgments. You cannot benefit if you do not perform these three things. You cannot trade intraday if you do not devote at least three hours every day on trading (regardless of how much time it takes to study).
If you are investing for the long term, you should keep your investments for 7 to 10 years. When a company's stock begins to depreciate, most long-term investors sell their shares, however this results in a loss rather than risk management. In order to maintain your position in long-term investments, you must also conduct extensive study.

Historically most shorter term traders fail to outperform long term plays such as you would get by investing long term in index funds or ETFs. But if you feel you are up to the challenge and stick with it both can be profitable for sure

Whether or not you should choose intraday trading, or long term investment, depends on the amount of time and work you can contribute to stocks daily. In intraday trading, you have to work hard and analyse the market movements daily, in order to plan your trades. On the other hand, in long term investments, you can choose to take a note of the market observations regularly, within a week or two.