Intraday trading vs long term investment

I believe that it depends on the budget that you possess. If you don't have much money at your disposal, then it doesn't make sense to start investing because the profits that you will gain will be not so high. However, you can enlarge your budget by successful trading on volatile markets like forex or cryptocurrency markets.

It actually depends on you and your style of trading and your budget. In most of the cases, traders who have low budget turn to scalping in order to boost their accounts. They believe that by making a great number of trades within a single trading session, can bring them more money in the long run. As for me, I like swing trading. Such a tempo gives you an opportunity to analyse the market very carefully, calculate everything right and make a well-weighted decision. I believe that such a trading style creates sensible trading.