Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

mehtaka

Hello Frnds,
First of all, all thanks to Radha for this wonderful post.
Have few quries.

1) the Calc says, to calculated the WAP btwn 9.10-9.30, so wont der be difference , if someone calculates at 9.10...or ..9.15...or 9.29?

2) After 9.30 one should take LPT, So by what time one should follow the calc once the mkts are open?. i mean after 9.30 till 10...or 10.30?...and again here if some one is calculatiing at 9.30's LPT.....or 9.45's LPT. Wont the calculation gets differ?

3) The cAlc is available on the net, which says ideal time is between 9.15-10. If u agree to this, again dont you think the calculation gets differ, at different price levels?.

With your Experience, what you suggest the best time to enter the Price in the Calc is?

hope my query is clear.

P.N: I have not gone thru the entire post, so dont know whether these q's havebeen asked before.( sorry if it has been)

thanks Regs

Capricorn

Some people use the previous days close , thats the VWAP of the last half hour of trade. No 2 days of the market are the same so go with what you are comfortable with.:D

mehtaka

Some people use the previous days close , thats the VWAP of the last half hour of trade. No 2 days of the market are the same so go with what you are comfortable with.:D
I was too thinking for the same...but than tot that if the mkts open in a gap up/down...the calc might not work the way it has to. and ders a frequently gap openings in the mkts.

OMG ! Accidentally I came across this thread. What a funda/gyaan for trading. Will this formula/calculator work if there is a sharp fall of market due to some un-expected news :D Still I believe no one can predict the market in this world, its a hit/miss game. Better study the business model of the company and look into their balance sheet and numbers then invest and stay away from these calculators to make easy money.

mehtaka

OMG ! Accidentally I came across this thread. What a funda/gyaan for trading. Will this formula/calculator work if there is a sharp fall of market due to some un-expected news :D Still I believe no one can predict the market in this world, its a hit/miss game. Better study the business model of the company and look into their balance sheet and numbers then invest and stay away from these calculators to make easy money.

I agree with you that no one can predict the mkts.
But then to tell you,that by reading business model, balance sheet..etc...we cannot do a Day trading.
This secetion contains abt the day trading, and also about the sharp fall/rise, we are always protected with the stop loss.

mehtaka

Hello Frnds,
First of all, all thanks to Radha for this wonderful post.
Have few quries.

1) the Calc says, to calculated the WAP btwn 9.10-9.30, so wont der be difference , if someone calculates at 9.10...or ..9.15...or 9.29?

2) After 9.30 one should take LPT, So by what time one should follow the calc once the mkts are open?. i mean after 9.30 till 10...or 10.30?...and again here if some one is calculatiing at 9.30's LPT.....or 9.45's LPT. Wont the calculation gets differ?

3) The cAlc is available on the net, which says ideal time is between 9.15-10. If u agree to this, again dont you think the calculation gets differ, at different price levels?.

With your Experience, what you suggest the best time to enter the Price in the Calc is?

hope my query is clear.

P.N: I have not gone thru the entire post, so dont know whether these q's havebeen asked before.( sorry if it has been)

thanks Regs

Hello,,,,
still waiting for the clarification. i am trying my best...but not getting into the conclusion.