Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

Hi to all,

Any will help in posting link for Gann calculator & Murrey math lines AFL codes for Amibrloker software or file for Metastock.

REgards,
keerthi

Re: When is right time to use Gann Calculator

But there is something like market support, resistance levels etc.
This is the pivotal aspect which sourabh aka radha55 fails to mention in his posts in this thread. Just because the price reaches point C from point B does not necessarily mean that it must go forth to point D. It can either go to point D or even fall back to point A. The gann calculator and the murrey math levels can only offer us the points A, B, C and D. Whatever is occurring about at these points - it is entirely dependent on how we are able to interpret the market!

I used to find the same difficulty while trading with Murrey math levels too. Experience matters a lot. Murrey math just predicts certain levels. Once the price reaches those levels, you must carefully observe what is happening to it. If it fulfills the conditions listed in the provided documents, then by all means you can go ahead and buy / short the scrip. And your predictions need not always be correct.

I also do not like the idea of radha55 updating this thread only when the market is bullish. It tends to fill the novice traders with a false sense of surety regarding the gann calculator.

In short, gann calculator and murrey math levels are just certain indicators. Practice using them and within a couple of months you will get the correct "signals" within your brain.

Last edited:

anayash

i agree with praveen....radha55 has only posted the trades which were successful...i've hardly seen any updates/charts from him where his stop loss was hit!

columbus