Intraday trading system-best scalping indicator now available

Hi friends
here is news about new system with charts.recently released on MT4 platform.
see it
guess what is behind it
It is probably not so difficult.
SOME hints are
price candles,HHV,LLV as dots,stop loss dots,zigzag valid with small percentage
---------------------------------------------------------
No need to know technical and fundamental
startegies Just wait for Signal Arrow to appear.
No trading experience is required to
use it just buy and sell and profit from it!
(THIS MAY BE TRUE- an oldman about 65 years I recenly met uses simple chart on 1min & 3 min scalping with price,PSAR,a special moving average,MACD & Chaikin money flow.This person has not much education but follows his rules perfectly & makes profits.he doesnt know anything bout technical analysis)
-------------------------------------------------------

http://tradetoforex.com/forex-best-scalping-indicator/

Actually this type of thing exists in some afl already.cant recall where I saw it.

read about its background
JUST WAIT FOR THE BUY OR SELL ARROWS TO APPEAR & CONFIRM WITH FOREX PIPS STRIKER INDICATORS & PLACE YOUR ORDER & COLLECT YOUR PROFIT!!!

Forex Pips Striker Indicator Get the newest key to 5 minutes to 1 hour scalping trading which is so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use it to profit EVERY 5-60 minutes from Forex without experience. 100-500 pips daily can be yours!

World First Forex Pips Striker Indicator that predicts price movements BEFORE they happen and generates pips daily Just imaging making instant profit on Forex every minutes.
The newest Forex Pips Striker Indicator that everybody is looking for.

The most wanted Forex Pips Striker software. Covert 1:9 ! You will be told exactly when to enter- and when to exit a trade. I will tell you where to place your protective stop and with what orders you should enter
This new advanced 5 in 1 buy/sell arrows software consistently generates me 1000+ pips each week, if correctly used, it can easily pull in 200 pips every 24 hours with on 30 min work a day.

Instant Buy Sell Signal that:
* A highly profitable system that lets you earn 3000+ pips a month.
* Accuracy 90-96 Win.
* +10-400 pips per signal (Depends on your chart time frame).
* 3-10 signals every day
* Signal Never REPAINT Its Arrow.
* Signal Never Late.
* Work For M5-4H-Daily Timeframes.
* Get Popup Window ALERT With Sound.
* Get Email ALERT to your Email Via SMTP Mail Server
* Enter Trade,Take Profit,Stoploss all will be under Pop Up Alert.
* It can be used by professionals & beginners alike with no experience whatsoever.
* You can work from any country in the world.
* Setup requires only 4 minutes to setup.
* Works at any time of the day/night.

The theory behind this software is based on evaluating the strength of a particular trend and calculating when to enter the market based on some unknown price action tricks and combination.

Once a signals is observed it then waits for all built in indicator to be in agreement. As soon as everything is in sync the Buy or Sell Forex Pips Striker Indicator gives you an arrow and alert with audio telling you when and where to enter the market.

Last edited:

Rish

Hi friends
see it
guess what is behind it
SOME hints are
(THIS MAY BE TRUE- an oldman about 65 years I recenly met uses simple chart on 1min & 3 min scalping with price,PSAR,a special moving average,MACD & Chaikin money flow.This person has not much education but follows his rules perfectly & makes profits.he doesnt know anything bout technical analysis)

Actually this type of thing exists in some afl already.cant recall where I saw it.

JUST WAIT FOR THE BUY OR SELL ARROWS TO APPEAR & CONFIRM WITH FOREX PIPS STRIKER INDICATORS & PLACE YOUR ORDER & COLLECT YOUR PROFIT!!!

Forex Pips Striker Indicator Get the newest key to 5 minutes to 1 hour scalping trading which is so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use it to profit EVERY 5-60 minutes from Forex without experience. 100-500 pips daily can be yours!

World First Forex Pips Striker Indicator that predicts price movements BEFORE they happen and generates pips daily Just imaging making instant profit on Forex every minutes.

The most wanted Forex Pips Striker software. Covert 1:9 ! You will be told exactly when to enter- and when to exit a trade. I will tell you where to place your protective stop and with what orders you should enter
This new advanced 5 in 1 buy/sell arrows software consistently generates me 1000+ pips each week, if correctly used, it can easily pull in 200 pips every 24 hours with on 30 min work a day.

* Accuracy 90-96 Win.
* 3-10 signals every day
* Signal Never Late.
* It can be used by professionals & beginners alike with no experience whatsoever.

The theory behind this software is based on evaluating the strength of a particular trend and calculating when to enter the market based on some unknown price action tricks and combination.

Once a signals is observed it then waits for all built in indicator to be in agreement. As soon as everything is in sync the Buy or Sell Forex Pips Striker Indicator gives you an arrow and alert with audio telling you when and where to enter the market.

MT4 indicator (may be similar), just try, i hope it may be useful.

http://dc597.************/download/-UtQpTHA

KelvinHand

Hi friends
see it
guess what is behind it
SOME hints are

* Accuracy 90-96 Win.
* 3-10 signals every day
* Signal Never Late.

Indicator01.ex4: Standard Parabolic SAR

Indicator02.ex4: BuySellMagic is here:
http://www.traderji.com/metatrader/89803-plz-convert-mt4-indicator-afl-urgent.html

Code show the BBand(12, 2) Stop Method.

Last edited:

Rish

HI
IT SEEMS YOU GAVE A WRONG LINK.
IT BRINGS 4SHARED DESKTOP THING INSTEAD OF A TRADING SYSTEM.
please correct.
cheers
ford
http:// www. 4shared. com/file/TMQ07O3s/TheClassicTurtleTrader__2_.html
http:// www. 4shared. com/file/9A3Yimhg/TheTurtleTradingChannel__2_.html

KelvinHand

Seniors

I request you to post a new thread in this section only for Amibroker.

No point in posting threads on Metatrader.

Amit
Don't be so naive. A lot of system are converted from other software to Amibroker.

Bro. ford7k is a person always look out for new creation :!.
Then introduce to here expect some expert to give hint and wait for reverse-engineering. :sos:
And then also wish AFL created for evaluation.

This is the whole idea.

Look what is going on here:
http://www.traderji.com/metatrader/89803-plz-convert-mt4-indicator-afl-urgent.html

Last edited:

amitrandive

Kelvin Hand

The reason I said this was that you will notice that majority of such threads which require conversion are just hanging around without any resolution.

Amit