Intraday Trading on First Day of Listing

AJAY

Dear Ravi,
You should initiate the trades on crossovers. Not when the market price is above or below the open/ATP. At crossover point, you are near to stop. You can manage the trade well. Otherwise your stop will be distant. If the security is traded well above or below the open/ATP, keep yourself away. Don't trade. Let it come close to your stop price to initiate the trade. Otherwise you are at high risk. Don't initiate greedy trades. They might give you money once or twice. But they take away more money that what they give.Here comes the money management part. Plan your trade well in advance. Don't plan it during the session. I downloaded your attachment. Not feeling well. I will look into it later. Kindly bear with me.
Happy Trading
AJAY

Hi Ajay
yesterday, march 2, SUNILHITECH was listed. The open prize was Rs 110, but that price was not to be find at all. the first price available was around 136. Now since, the rejected open prize was quite far, what to do in that case.

thanks

Ravi S Ghosh
[email protected]

Okay, so you mean that second minute open prize acts as a open price instead of that displayed by the exchange. Do you know any article about how prices are decided on exchanges? Quite often I see there is misleading prices especially on NSE (BSE seems to be a bit stable, I guess due to less volume) . Just yesterday, nse was showing a current price of Rs 44 for xproindia although there was not a single bid or offer at 44. Bids and offers were at around 36-37.

Thanks

Ravi S Ghosh