So, for those of you who are starting to Trade, my only piece of advice is that:
- Trading is not easy.
- Trading is just like open heart surgery
- With whatever tools and books, you may find, at the end of the day, you have learn all by yourself and find a system that suits you.
- Stock market will take 5 years to make real money.
- There is no shortcut to trading.
- Cannot learn through Paper trading.
- Learning to trade can only be done by losing money: There is only one way and that is we have to learn the hard way by losing (investing) in the market.
- Trading is not about techniques or Tools or software. It is about the mind.
- Trading is dangerous mine: Keep sharing so that the freshers who are sucked into this dangerous mine do not one day take wrong decision in their life.
- Trading is wrong way of livelihood if not done properly it will end your life.
- Stock Market is a Jungle, where there is no clear path. You will have to find a path to your success.