intraday trading(31/01/2006)

beginner_av

with all due respects, it is funny that nobody asks about his money management, entry and exit strategy, expectancy, win loss ratio etc, but definitely asks for the excel sheet...which i am sure only he can use to make money and no one else

C

CreditViolet

with all due respects, it is funny that nobody asks about his money management, entry and exit strategy, expectancy, win loss ratio etc, but definitely asks for the excel sheet...which i am sure only he can use to make money and no one else
Thats because they dont know all that. After getting a good spanking from Mother Market, they will come back to these topics. :)

CV
:eek:

Hi, every body over here are to make some profits..tips from technical analyst r less risky & helpful....but these r not for free......as the tech.analyst takes all the pain to make some gain.....chk it out!!!!!

It seems we are fools investing so much in softwares, data, hardware, books etc. I am ready to throw all in dumps and short the market like you with your guidance and advice provided you give me your date of entry into the market.

Thanks
ropewalker

Hello seniors,

May I request you all (on behalf of juniors/new entrants/losers all the time)

1. To give your valuable and constructive postings with TA for intraday trading every day ?

Like Nifty Pivot Points by Sarvant Garde,
why not some of you on Equities ?

2. To educate us on the following :
a. Minimum requirement of software (free & paid)
b. Trading Strategy to be followed
c. Important indicators to be observed
d. all kinds of home work to be done daily

with expectations on your support & guidance,
instaalert

Hi Intraday,
I am nor a senior nor a junior here but a old viewer of this site. I trade for a living and love to learn from everything. I feel if you have the urge to learn, you will gather all materials you would require automatically from all corners. Buy when you meet a trader who boasts of his profits and paints rosy pictures, you know its danger ahead.

regards
ropewalker