Intraday Tips Strategy

Hello DayTrading Gurus,

Being an amateur in Intraday/daytrading, I subscribed to recieve SMS tips with one of the share tip provider.

Whatever tips they are providing, by blindly following, I was making losses continuously. Provider no longer lifts the phone.

In our initial conversation the provider told me something along the lines:

"If I give the same tip to 2 DayTraders, one will make loss and other profit". and laughed:rofl:

Does any of you solve me the riddle what exactly he meant or how exactly I need to trade to be successful?

Thanks in Anticipation Gurus !

Hi,
My first advice to you, please dont follow any tips provider and also dont subscribe any more tips. This is I am telling based on my experience. If they are able to give you tips with 80 to 90 % accuracy, then why can't themself trade and make money from market instead calling you for subscribe.

There are so many materials available in traderji itself and spend sometime to go through. def you will get an idea.

thanks
Bala

sibumajumdar

Hello DayTrading Gurus,

Being an amateur in Intraday/daytrading, I subscribed to recieve SMS tips with one of the share tip provider.

Whatever tips they are providing, by blindly following, I was making losses continuously. Provider no longer lifts the phone.

In our initial conversation the provider told me something along the lines:

"If I give the same tip to 2 DayTraders, one will make loss and other profit". and laughed:rofl:

Does any of you solve me the riddle what exactly he meant or how exactly I need to trade to be successful?

Thanks in Anticipation Gurus !
Dear Inception, PLease learn to catch fish & cook instead of these tips. This forum has enough material if u be ready to spend little time for it. Visit "day trading " section & you will find useful material. Specially u can go through the thread of our great Smart Trade dada . I am following & immensely
benefited because easy & simple & also dont require any SW but only a charting sw . Beside that u need jankari abt candle stick formation & TREND.

Try & present your problem & our seniors/moderators/ members are ever ready to guide you.

All the best.....SLMuncle

Thanks Guys for your valuable opinions.

I looked a few of Smart_Trade's threads and was scratching my head(being amateur :() understanding what scalping etc terminologies mean in daytrading scenarios.

Kindly recommend any tutorial/book for daytrading (indian context) or any other useful material to kind of bring myself on board with daytrading glossary to fullest extent.

thanks guys for your valuable opinions.

I looked a few of smart_trade's threads and was scratching my head(being amateur :() understanding what scalping etc terminologies mean in daytrading scenarios.

Kindly recommend any tutorial/book for daytrading (indian context) or any other useful material to kind of bring myself on board with daytrading glossary to fullest extent.
dear dont follow the tip provider they all are cheater, there are lot of material in traderji, you go thriugh it.you will definately be benifited ,you read 315 sh, intraday flow by saint

virendra

Rish

Hello DayTrading Gurus,

This is one cartel (profit sharing call) going on now. Tip providers are selecting two sets, one set of traders they will give buy call and other set they will give sell, they will ask profit sharing on success move. Moreover, they will never give target or s/l.

Be careful. Big scam is going on commodity tip. Real Cheating

Rish

This is one cartel (profit sharing call) going on now. Tip providers are selecting two sets, one set of traders they will give buy call and other set they will give sell, they will ask profit sharing on success move. Moreover, they will never give target or s/l.

Be careful. Big scam is going on commodity tip. Real Cheating

just put a 5min simple average on a 5 minute bar or candle.and watch closely.if the bar breaks the simple line.(it should be free not touching the line)watch this for some days.you will know what or how to trade.