Intraday Tick Data of Sensex, BSE-100, BSE-200, BSE-500, Midcap, & Small Cap Companie

rkgoyal_98

Hello

I have collected Intraday data of Sensex, BSE-100, BSE-200, BSE-500, Midcap, & Small Cap Companies from BSE. Data s available from 15th Dec 2006 except for 26th Dec. It has been uploaded at the following link. The data is based on BSE Symbols and not Codes i.e ABB is symbol and 500002 is Code. If it is useful to the members I will start posting it daily in the evening after market closes.
My regards are due to JDM and this Forum for excel Sheet that make it possible to collect data

Link is as this

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1694336/2e497fa3/BSE_Intraday_Data.html

Rajeev

Re: Intraday Tick Data of Sensex, BSE-100, BSE-200, BSE-500, Midcap, & Small Cap Comp

HI RK,
Great job done for the traders and members of this forum. Keep the
good work going friend.

regards
spiderman

rkgoyal_98

Re: Intraday Tick Data of Sensex, BSE-100, BSE-200, BSE-500, Midcap, & Small Cap Comp

Hello

Thanks for the kind words. I must thank JDM who has developed the downloader for getting the data. With the help of Cool Intra i have also setup Nse Data Quotes from Yahoo. However i am not able to extract data from Amibroker to CSV or TXT files and that is why it is pending. Yahoo quotes are not tick data but it is data collected at an interval of 30-40 secs

Rajeev

beginner_av

have u tried this?
open amibroker -> tools -> click on export quotes to CSV

rkgoyal_98

Dear Beginner,
Hi

That export quotes for the scrip that is opened and all the quotes in database. I want export for all the scrips and for a day (Selective) in one go.
Thanks
Rajeev

beginner_av

On ami's website

How to export quotations from AmiBroker to CSV file ?

The easiest way to export quotes to CSV file is to use the below formula from Automatic Analysis window:
(Analysis -> Automatic Analysis)

Filter=1;
AddColumn(O,"Open");
AddColumn(H,"High");
AddColumn(L,"Low");
AddColumn(C,"Close");
AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.0);
AddColumn(OI,"Open Interest",1.0);

1. Open: Analysis->Formula Editor
2. Paste the above formula into formula window
3. Choose Tools->Send to Auto-Analysis menu in the Formula Editor
4. In Automatic Analysis window select Apply to: All Stocks, Range: All quotations (or any other time range or filter, depending on what you need to export)
5. Press Explore button
6. Press Export button, specify the name and press OK

* Filed by Tomasz Janeczko at 8:56 pm under AFL, Data, Explorations