Intraday Tata Steel

MSN1979

trade 2 SL Hit
1553097009108.png

MSN1979

Moderator Admin Please delete or remove this thread. Due to personal reasons, I am unable to continue trading TATA STEEL and keep on posting this thread.

MSN1979

Hi MSN

Can u see the 5 min chart of suntv or bpcl on 29th Màrch 2019 Can you guide me what screeners we should have to detect or scan such stocks
Thanks
Atul
No idea bro. Not sure what you are talking about. I used to trade TS every day that's why I posted this thread.

Are u asking about ORB method of stock selection?

padiyaraa

Hi MSN

Can u see the 5 min chart of suntv or bpcl on 29th Màrch 2019 Can you guide me what screeners we should have to detect or scan such stocks
Thanks
Atul
There is no fool proof method to screen such lower high, but an HOURLY OVER BOUGHT List will definitely contain stock with these criteria. if you are Following a five minute chart for trading, use the next higher Degree chart and watch for a Divergence in the indicators, while the stock is over sold in that time frame.
1554796591314.png

Note that currently the stock is Highly oversold in 10 min Chart with a positive Divergence, tells us that any time the stock can turn around, and the next resistance will be near 380.
This is just my musing.

mohan.sic

There is no fool proof method to screen such lower high, but an HOURLY OVER BOUGHT List will definitely contain stock with these criteria. if you are Following a five minute chart for trading, use the next higher Degree chart and watch for a Divergence in the indicators, while the stock is over sold in that time frame.
View attachment 34368
Note that currently the stock is Highly oversold in 10 min Chart with a positive Divergence, tells us that any time the stock can turn around, and the next resistance will be near 380.
This is just my musing.
Please do not consider this macd divergence as a factor to enter the trade.
That's happens due to lagging nature of macd + decrease in momentum of fall.