intraday stock

from my very limited experience .. 1 month so far .. just learning the software and the nuances of the market .. i think intraday trading , if u are to make it profitable .. is a game of volumes .. buy 100 of X script ..price goes up 2 rs .. u make rs 200 only .. same script .. buy 1000 .. u make 2,000 .. just small example .. but for now my finances are limited .. im just learning .. after some time when i have experience i will put in more money .. and hopefully make bigger profits . i dont think ppl should be scared away .. like anything .. if u learn .. there is soo much money to be made , but need to be dedicated and do it seriously .. otherwise stick to swing trading or long term inverting

Hi Gaurav
The calculation done by you is very good and interesting also But just think in opposite way. It is very risky also..................

from my very limited experience .. 1 month so far .. just learning the software and the nuances of the market .. i think intraday trading , if u are to make it profitable .. is a game of volumes .. buy 100 of X script ..price goes up 2 rs .. u make rs 200 only .. same script .. buy 1000 .. u make 2,000 .. just small example .. but for now my finances are limited .. im just learning .. after some time when i have experience i will put in more money .. and hopefully make bigger profits . i dont think ppl should be scared away .. like anything .. if u learn .. there is soo much money to be made , but need to be dedicated and do it seriously .. otherwise stick to swing trading or long term inverting
Five month back i start trading First day i purchased share around 58000. After a week I start tracking some scrips when I was sure about the next move I started buying atleast 1000 Qt. sometimes less if very expensive share.My profits r usually very large. Sometimes loss. But overall I m in profit since trading. this month I suffer many losses but now I m alert and minimised my losses by doing less trades with small lots. Previous day fall brings me over12000:)

It is all right to trade on intraday, It requires different skill, ability and attitude. Most people tend to leave after few loses. Intraday is to win more number of times tan to loose and methodically cut losses from the profit you have made periodically. If suppose I am not successful that does not mean the operation is not correct