Intraday Realtime Data Vendor required

TradeOptions

There is a new vendor ready to launch in the next 3 months, who will provide everything, including live and historical open interest data.

And yes, he will be an official Dotex vendor.

And yes, he will be competitively priced.
Hi altaf, Are you referring to True Data India ? or someone else ?:confused:

Thanks

Currently i am using Neotrade Analytics data. I did a comparison of Neotrade Analytics data with Esignal through xls posted in this forum.

Reliance Capital 14-JULY-2014 Neotrade Vs Esignal

Except for 3 mismatches, All values matching with Esignal. Being a authorized data vendor,Really happy with their Data feeds, Excellent Support and obvious pricing, with pricing around 900rs p.m for yearly segment. Really happy to see only 3/300 values mismatch out over entire day(5mins candles - OHLC total 300values)-- almost 99% accuracy.

This i have posted in other thread, adding it here as well

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/94666-datafeed-vendor-comparison-5.html

Dear ALL

I need a Realtime Intraday economical data vendor free or paid.

Following requirements
1)Economical cost
2)Fast data , 1/3/5/15/60/Daily data available
3)No requirement of going online to view Amibroker Charts.
4)Min daily data of 3-4 months.
5)Good support system/Customer care.
6)Monthly payment options available.
7)NSE Cash and NSE F&O segments available
best would be investbulls .has cash and futures data of all most all major scrips. very good customer support . monthly payment option is there.

revendar

I'm using Iwin charts. I use only cash data.
Good. But heavy application. Computer goes slow. Need to close and reopen application whenever computer goes slow.
Data is good. Cheap as well. They provide Futures data also. Not tried though because the contact person seems not to know much about it.