Intraday profit system

Intraday Trading makes profit?

• Total voters
Hello to the members of Traderji. I am new in stock market. And very new in Traderji.com . This website has helped me lot to understand different technical indicators as well as different strategies that really works. I like to thank Saint, Trade Hunter, Pride, Columbus and many other senior traders :thumb: :thumb: . I read many books on technical analysis. After having few ideas about this vast knowledge ocean I made my own strategy. There is nothing new in my system, I just have used basic Moving averages, Stochastic or MACD.

But I am not sure whether I should post here or not :confused: . If you guys promise me that you will review my system and will help me to make it more perfect, then I will post it here. I just want suggestion from seniors.
:) :) :)

Hello to the members of Traderji. I am new in stock market. And very new in Traderji.com . This website has helped me lot to understand different technical indicators as well as different strategies that really works. I like to thank Saint, Trade Hunter, Pride, Columbus and many other senior traders :thumb: :thumb: . I read many books on technical analysis. After having few ideas about this vast knowledge ocean I made my own strategy. There is nothing new in my system, I just have used basic Moving averages, Stochastic or MACD.

But I am not sure whether I should post here or not :confused: . If you guys promise me that you will review my system and will help me to make it more perfect, then I will post it here. I just want suggestion from seniors.
:) :) :)

Do not hesitate to post. Seniors are there to help here and they are all dedicated to Trading and hence you will get ample help and suggestions to improve your system. One question every one would like to ask is have you back tested your strategy and if yes for how long.

Do release the strategy. We are all eagerly waiting for the release.

First of all I like to thanks my friend Srinivasan Lakshminarayanan(sln1941) for encouraging me for this post. I was hesitating to post my system here. Because I was not sure whether it will be good to post system here or not, because I am new in trading. I am following Indian stock market for last 2-3 years, before I jumped up in market with real market. Market always gave me thrill to be part of it. I made wining trades as well as loosing trades. But Most of time I lost money because I have followed others advice for success. Once I decided to leave market. Then Again I started searching and find out that TIPS destroy my money. It is better to make mistake by my own decision than losing money with others advice.
So after many searches in many websites and most importantly Traderji.com , I made my system. But as I am new to this system, I am again asking all the members to find out if this system really works or not. Because I saw 98% winning in this strategy. Even if you lose money, your winning trades will cover up.
I use Sharekhan Trade Tiger, no any other trading software. So I made back testing on this strategy manualy with last 1 months with many scripts. This strategy is not script specific.
Now enough chit-chat I made. Here is my strategy

What we need: 3 EMA, 13 EMA, 39 SMA, Stochastic(8,3,4). If anybody wants then can use MACD also, for extra confirmation.
Time Frame: 5 min time frame. If you want duaal confirmation, then use 10 min chart and 5 min. But my preliminary time frame is 5 min.
Our trigger is just like many system when 3 EMA crosses 13 EMA. I use 39 SMA as my base/trend/stop loss trigger.
Long Call:
39 SMA should be flat or incrementing. Incrementing 39 SMA is better than other flat. Now once 3 EMA cross 13 EMA from bellow, we are ready to take trade. After cross we will take position on a green body candle after the cross. Now we need to take care of strong momentum or we can catch some whipsaw. So I recommend that take position if stochastic shows reading more than 16. It is better to have value above 20 for extra confirmation. I avoid position if it decrements an coming bellow 20. Then wait for a turn.
Stop loss= Our stop loss will be above 39 SMA, and you can adjust it with your risk appetite. I use ADX for volatility calculation. But make sure that your stop loss is above 39 SMA.
Once our trade is favour of us we will increment our stop loss gradually. Only because I don’t want to make my wining trade a losing trade.
Exit Policy= I don’t want to exit by myself. I prefer to be in trade till that don’t hit my stop loss. But is better to square off some of our trade once 3 EMA cross 39 SMA. I saw that many times 3 EMA cross make final turn of the trade and sometimes it makes short term correction of the price for better rally.

Short call:
It is just reverse of long call. Everything will remain same only this time 39 SMA will be at top and 3 EMA and 13 EMA will cross it. Stochastic must be above 16 and incrementing.

May this system looks like very similar to the system you use, I don’t want to take any credit for that. I just have collected many system information and made this simple set up. I saw that this system is easy to use and it has many adjustment. Like Base trend follower 39 SMA, basic stop loss level calculation, sort term momentum recognition (3 and 39 cross).
I made back testing but I still looking for feedback from other members.

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Sharetrader, why would you want someone respond privately to you in an open forum? He is looking for collective ideas from the open forum. He's also mention some of the very good traders here, and he mentioned that he would like to hear from the senior members. I don't see anywhere that he mentioned anything about private tutelage.

Debarghya, please clarify if this system can be used for intraday also.
My friend gsn57iaf
I use this system only for Intraday.

Thank you for showing interest to my system. It is my request to other members of this forum, those who have programmable charting software, please check the result. Because I use only Trade Tiger system I do manual checking. I have been following this system for last 1 months. Result is very good for me.

I use this system for INTRADAY trading. But for very short period(max 2-3 days) positional trading can be done. But I Never has did this kind of trading.

For Better result I sometimes use dual time frame. 5 min chart and 10 min chart. This gives us more confirmation and confidence( for new traders like me) :).