Intraday Profit / Loss MGM

My MGM Method

• Getting/Lossing 50% on my trading capital . I am DONE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aja

When we look for BO/BD on 1tf or 2 tf then 50sma,50ema,21ema or even 36ema are all the same to me.Bass breakout kaamyaab hone ko hona.

wabuf

yeh lo aja bhai

forum k liye image upload ki site batao bhai ... ibbimage not good

wabuf

Djia , may be case

wabuf

Bhai, in this thread posts will get buried otherwise it is open for all.. :thumb:

Still the story is pending.. Ur method details is pending.. :D
haha story may kya he ... before joining taderji .. i was down 40k trading with icici..
brokerage was my problem..and may be method too(which i realized later) ...

I always traded like the "courage the cowardly dog" ,,,, fearing i will lose money ...and also a mindset to make money on each move ... ..

initially with no knowledge traded 1000-2000 shares..earned few .. lost many
the cowardly thing did one thing good to me after blowing uptil 40k is ..it got on my nerve so much that i started trading 100 shares , 50 shares... at 1 point traded 1 share ... my mindset took 3 turns

1st was : i read somewhere on internet (long back,dont remember which site it was) that if you could make money on 1 share then you can make on 50 .. and so on 100 , 1000 ,10000 ..that struck me instant .. i was like .. absolutely ..this is how it should be ..
so i started correcting my approach ... started trading small amounts ,, if correct .. then only will raise it ..

2nd was : when i watched trader documentary of paul tudor jones on youtube in 2016 may be jan-feb // (uptil now i was up 20k .. so net -20k)

what i learned ?

1] never trade like coward .. PTJ was down 6 million .. but after 2-3 months he made it all back ... my fav part was .. when he shorted 100 tankers of oil against 11 trader(dont remem exact number) when everyone was bullish ...i was like w.t.fish ,, this guy has got courage ... so started learning how to scale up when trading good and cut number of shares traded when doing poorly .. most people just double quantity to make all back .. that usually makes a hole...

2] his confidence .. the way he gave orders to the pit ...

3] his humbleness ... hes the ceo of robinhood foundation for poor kids... i think ...

4] few of his rules i like are ... never be a macho man ... always play defense then offense .. if you dont see anything dont trade ... etc etc ... he also stated using 200 ema as matric for bull/bear ... i initially used ..then discarded .. then using again...

3rd turn ) when i watched mark douglas's videos ... ah man .. this opened up doors on another level ... I started correcting my emotions.... always having a check on it ... No emotion is the key

always be DEAD LIKE A DOORNAIL while trading ...

Now ... for me atleast what i think is ... when ever i make loss .. sole reason is .. i didnt traded the dominant trend .. thats it ..
accept it as fact and move on .. let the trend make a breaking and turn down or do nothing...money mgm and other stuffs come 2nd for me. ... obliviously we need stops :D ... what our awesome money mgm will do if we are always trading against the heard ..
trading against the trend was my problem ...

we dont need to fight the trend .. if shorted ..went loss ...and there is another beautifull break of pivot high in uptrend .. i will buy ... opposite for shorts ...

I buy too ... but its usually 5-10 % ... rest all time I short ... i have always made loss(against dominant trend) when i predicted " High of the day " in uptrend .... my recent was jswsteel loss posted in day trading thread ... i lost money cause i went against the dominant trend .. the sole reason... I jumped the gun

i was actually waiting for it to test 200 ema ... seeing it will rebound or break ...
but i jumped the gun like an idiot.. see jswsteels chart .. it tested 200 ema .. and broke down beautifully ..
i was waiting for this move .. which didnt happened to me .. :D

wabuf

I saw you trading different scrips daily.How do you select them everyday?

i updated my scrips .. when vedl / tisco in ranging ... i find another trending scrip. ... only vedl / tatasteel trading was like horse run for 1 full month .. traded nothing else :clap::clap: but like anything else .. it faded and started bad whipsaw .. ranging ... so added scrips which may give 2-3 point move ... with least cost :D:D ... timepass ji thanks for free unionbank tips .. :D:clap::D