Intraday Options Trading by VAMSI

Which is better to earn money in Options?

• Option Writing

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Option Buying

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Option Strategies

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Hi

I am starting trading recently about 6 months as normal lost some money. I don't know what percent of people will make money with out loosing in starting stage.

I tried Nifty options, Futures, Commodities but no use. Actually I some what managed to break even in commodities.

Any how I am starting this thread to share my trades. I will do only Option writing.

I am starting with 2 lakhs capital. I am aiming to earn 1000 /- per day on average in starting stage. I hope I will improve the returns over time.

I will share my trades over here.

Regards

VAMSI

I am working out enough for this strategy. I back tested for last two months on average I got around 7 points per day.

I am considering only 5 Points per day. Lets check practically from monday.

I am doing my regular job as my strategy will not require much time. May be around 30 minutes in the opening session and 30 minutes in closing session.

I set my target to make these 2 Lakhs into 20 Lakhs in 2 years on compounding investment.

I hope I will acheive this.

Lets start our journey towards our goal.

Regards

VAMSI

@Eagle

First of all: You sound like a pied piper.

Second: It is your try and nobody else's. So do not post rubbish like: Let's start our journey. (Such words are absolute rubbish already from you :mad:)

Third: What is the problem to keep your tries in your private look book instead to try to get attention here over the forum? Ah, because you want to be a pied piper. :mad: but you do not want to explain in details about how you do take your trades.

Already spent to much time on such a rubbish thread by even writing this words here.

Who pays you to post what is coming Mr. Pied Piper???

gambler

Dear somatung,

Can you answer why are you still present on traderji? Most of the times i read your criticism. What you want to proove by criticising others? Cant you mind your own business? Now dont start behaving like kid after reading this. Just chill!

@Eagle

Second: It is your try and nobody else's. So do not post rubbish like: Let's start our journey. (Such words are absolute rubbish already from you :mad:)

Third: What is the problem to keep your tries in your private look book instead to try to get attention here over the forum? Ah, because you want to be a pied piper. :mad: but you do not want to explain in details about how you do take your trades.

Already spent to much time on such a rubbish thread by even writing this words here.

@Eagle

Sorry Bro.

I am not a Pied Piper

I am started this thread to track my progress. If I progressed well someone may try the same and get benefit.

We are here to share our knowledge and experience to improve our career.

I am a Newbie. Not have that much knowledge on Markets.

Please excuse me if you feel bad about this.

Leave this thread as a scrap. It may useful for newbies like me.

Regards

VAMSI

Dear somatung,

Can you answer why are you still present on traderji? Most of the times i read your criticism. What you want to proove by criticising others? Cant you mind your own business? Now dont start behaving like kid after reading this. Just chill!
Very well said
He has no work except to poke his nose in every other thread, without any reason and to criticise every other member for no reason. I am unable to understand how a trader can have so much free time to comment unnecessarily in every other thread.

mark8tune

BEST OF LUCK
wish you success achieving your goal, Best thing about you is that you are not greedy like gamblers trying to keep a good balance in money management too which is very important.