Intraday options mega contest

plan to start "Intraday options mega contest" with Very small investments.

One who can participate this contest.

25K is starting capital.

First stage : You can take Banknifty options 2 lots .Nifty options 4 lots.

you can update your calls and stoploss or any other hedge.

In first stage Expected return 25K. You will go next stage when you get every 25K profits.

Only intraday trades,so you will update Trail stop otherwise position will default close at 3.15PM.

Every day you should need update your P/l report...We can try to manage all the details in excel sheet.

when you continually update your calls in open thread ... You can learn somethings about "Your trading style errors".

as well as you can practice Money management and trading discipline.
----------------------------------------------------------
Kindly give your valuable suggestions. and feed backs.

good contest

25K is starting capital.

In first stage Expected return 25K. You will go next stage when you get every 25K profits.

Only intraday trades,so you will update Trail stop otherwise position will default close at 3.15PM.

Every day you should need update your P/l report...We can try to manage all the details in excel sheet.

when you continually update your calls in open thread ... You can learn somethings about "Your trading style errors".

DSM

* Good initiative Santosh. :clap::clap::clap:

* Don't see this as a contest (where trades compete with eachother, rather a place where one can publicly try out option strategies) and review those of other traders.

Suggestions :

* 25K Captial is fine. However there should not be any rigidity about how many lot of which index one should trade - as long as it is within 25K. This will enable a trader to choose ITM/OTM/ATM options and lot size as per one's strategy.

* To ensure realistic scenario, 25K Capital can be adjusted by the level of MTM. So if option trading profit is 5K, the trader should be able to trade options upto 30K, and similarly, if there is a loss of 5K, then the trading should be restricted to 20K. (Not doing this, can result in a gambling methodolgy in which one trader goes bankrupt in between, to come out to outperform all others, which will be wrong)

* I assume, it will mean, only buying Calls and Puts and will not involve selling / writing options.

* Again, Why restrict to only intraday trade? If trading with the trend, gaps give the best opportunities to a trader. And I think this technique is a part of every trader's arsenal.

* Again, a trader may choose not to be in a trade - if trend is unclear.

* Starting date? Start/end of Dec. contract?

25K is starting capital.

I already started trades, as per this trading plan...

But seeing some Unknown persons posts (Against me),i am mentally disappoint.
My own trading career going fine..then why i want to promote any kind of tips subscription or anything other subscription packages..

One more thing ...

In 2012 = i got a good job in Hyd ...But after 6 months i leave the job..
( as-per agreement i cannot do my Own trades, So i leave the job [ But my final settlement is = 5L ])

In 2013 i learned some money management and trading discipline,Then only i am concentrate my own trades only.

* Good initiative Santosh. :clap::clap::clap:

* Don't see this as a contest (where trades compete with eachother, rather a place where one can publicly try out option strategies) and review those of other traders.

Suggestions :

* 25K Captial is fine. However there should not be any rigidity about how many lot of which index one should trade - as long as it is within 25K. This will enable a trader to choose ITM/OTM/ATM options and lot size as per one's strategy.

* To ensure realistic scenario, 25K Capital can be adjusted by the level of MTM. So if option trading profit is 5K, the trader should be able to trade options upto 30K, and similarly, if there is a loss of 5K, then the trading should be restricted to 20K. (Not doing this, can result in a gambling methodolgy in which one trader goes bankrupt in between, to come out to outperform all others, which will be wrong)

* I assume, it will mean, only buying Calls and Puts and will not involve selling / writing options.

* Again, Why restrict to only intraday trade? If trading with the trend, gaps give the best opportunities to a trader. And I think this technique is a part of every trader's arsenal.

* Again, a trader may choose not to be in a trade - if trend is unclear.

* Starting date? Start/end of Dec. contract?
MMTS Forex Strategy

Download PDF here...

http://goo.gl/ZjEczk

pav

Hi,

Which is the safest trading strategy, giving micro returns daily or monthly. Not being too risky. Any expert tips and suggestion would be very help full.

Thanks,
Rahul
Buy 1 lot qty any blue chip shares in EQ which one are trades in F&o ... Example : RELCAPITAL

If you purchase 1 lot at cmp : 520.00 * lotsize 500 = 2,60,000

Investment = 2,60,000

In every month expiry day just write one lot in the money call option (next month )

for example : Dec 2014 contract 520 call option cmp : 25.50

you will get premium : Rs.12750.

If you continue next 12 months this like trades...Yes you will get aprox 40-50% return...

you can back test this strategy..Nse website have a historical options EOD data...

Santosh sir ji,

didnot understand well that how we get 40-50% return with this strategy. i think this is arbitrage stragey.
please elaborate more.

Regards

XRAY27

I already started trades, as per this trading plan...

But seeing some Unknown persons posts (Against me),i am mentally disappoint.
My own trading career going fine..then why i want to promote any kind of tips subscription or anything other subscription packages..

One more thing ...

In 2012 = i got a good job in Hyd ...But after 6 months i leave the job..
( as-per agreement i cannot do my Own trades, So i leave the job [ But my final settlement is = 5L ])

In 2013 i learned some money management and trading discipline,Then only i am concentrate my own trades only.
Santosh ji

Anyways carry on the good work!!

ahh so mr.s santosh is offical TA :)

plz don;t get upset / disappointed by comment by ppls are negative .
I appreciate your "Give the word " philosophy...
You give the world god gives u even more :)

me too got so many stupid negative comment in my Gui based free rt thread.
at first i got disapointed but later thought .
Once i used to search google for help and free Rt .so may be it will defiantly help some guy in future :)

With Rose comes the thorns :)
So keep up the good work. ignore the haters comment :)

i am your fan ^^^

Santoshji if possible can u paste here link the excel sheet pyramid trading excel sheet.xls
looks cool

wow u left 100K job o_O man u should have kept it .. u can always text wife or friend to do trading.
i really hope u doing good .
if i had 100K job i don;t need to trade .

no wonder .. thats reason your afl is excellent. i still use your trend afl and many thanks for making / pasting the code in this forum :).

i will join this contest too capital 25K. i am lazy trader. trades only like 3 or may be 5 times a month only :)

My dream :- to look in santoshji;s Computer and look at his afl collection Evil smile :p

Good luck mate :)

Last edited: