Intraday OpenInterest NIFTY Future

Hi,
Where do I get the Intraday Open Interest Data of Nifty Future ?
Is it available on some website ? If Not, what are the sources to get this ?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. But I want to see the intraday data at the end of the day. This way I will have to keep looking at the certified time interval.
Any clues ?

prbansal said:
Hi,
Where do I get the Intraday Open Interest Data of Nifty Future ?
Is it available on some website ? If Not, what are the sources to get this ?

Thanks.

Also in this context... wonder if open interest stats separately for calls and puts are available.

I mean, if call/put ratios are considered so significant -- and rightly so -- why is Open intt not always specified call wise and put wise separately, instead of clubbing these two indicators (which have diametrically opposite implications)

Am I missing something here? ( Vince, Aca... Traderji.... ?)

AGILENT

Agilent said:
Also in this context... wonder if open interest stats separately for calls and puts are available.
AGILENT
NSE Bhavcopy provides open interest for all the option contracts and the nature of contract is also mentioned therein.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

aca_trader said:
NSE Bhavcopy provides open interest for all the option contracts and the nature of contract is also mentioned therein.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Thanks for that Ashish, but Im trying to make a different point , that is :

again and again we hear OI stats on CNBC /other channels ... in various commentaries ... usually comparing recent OI to previous period figures

But rarely have I heard any stats for OI for Calls only (or Puts only). You know what I mean ? ( And even more rarely do they analyse Put Call ratio stats or trends ... which according to me are vital in any discussion on Derivatives)

For example ... what's the point in saying ... OI in TISCO has doubled from say 2000 contracts to 4000 this week, when the breakup is missing ..
In this example, suppose the previous mix was 1500:500 puts to calls , and now its 500:3500 ... would it not give a different meaning to the whole stats )

Will someone pl throw some light .. shine a torch pl

AGILENT

Agilent said:
Thanks for that Ashish, but Im trying to make a different point , that is :

again and again we hear OI stats on CNBC /other channels ... in various commentaries ... usually comparing recent OI to previous period figures

But rarely have I heard any stats for OI for Calls only (or Puts only). You know what I mean ? ( And even more rarely do they analyse Put Call ratio stats or trends ... which according to me are vital in any discussion on Derivatives)

For example ... what's the point in saying ... OI in TISCO has doubled from say 2000 contracts to 4000 this week, when the breakup is missing ..
In this example, suppose the previous mix was 1500:500 puts to calls , and now its 500:3500 ... would it not give a different meaning to the whole stats )

Will someone pl throw some light .. shine a torch pl

AGILENT
So far as I do understand, the OI whenever discussed w/o reference to call/put is for Futures only. On no occassion, I have seen an option being discussed without spcifying the Nature & Expiry Date of the contract.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I don't contribute to their TRP on a regular basis.

Regards,
--Ashish