Intraday NF

kthakker0

We have a lot of intricate strategies here, not to mention Pratap's VWAP bands and the ongoing Varun's OBV based strategies, that you must've read in the forum. So the members do benefit. However intricate, there would be some members to discuss it.
03/07/2017 Monday

Hi,

It would be gr8.

Bye

kthakker0

05/07/2017 Wednesday

Hi,

It becomes painful (at times extremely) if we don’t understand the Psychology of the market we are trading.

I was successful in using some other strategy, when I came across the current one. So in order to concentrate on this new strategy I overlooked my already successful one.

As we all know there is “No Free Lunch” I understood something new that started benefiting me from Tuesday.

Stock market Psychology
You see, market is fighting with us all (Traders, Arbitrators, Investors, MF, DII’s, FII’s, Scalper and the likes) single-handedly, and we have heard stories of market destroying fortunes of many.

But there are some who understand's market like the back of their hand and have made fortunes. So how is this possible?

Well! Market always gives Signal(s) of what it’s going to do, and yet many of us have failed to see / read it, ultimately experiencing a missed Rally or a Fall. So why do we fail to Read or See the Signal(s)?

The Dreaded One Target System
Before I enter the trade I had my (One) Target and I kept trading with that One Target in mind.

This “One Target System” asphyxiated me so much that I did not see Reversal Signals market was showing. At times I have missed the Loud and Clear Changing Signals given by market and incurred losses.

Getting asphyxiated to One Target has Failed me many times over.

But this is also the “System” that has helped me make Money. So how could I ignore it?

Since I could not ignore it I have changed it by added some more layers / information in this system and have made it Dynamic.

My One Target System failed because "Market is Dynamic" and "One Target System is Static".

Now my One Target System has changed to "Dynamic Multi Target System"

The system not only matches the Dynamism of the market but also changes easily in Real Time whenever Market gives the Reversal Signal

I have back tested in 1, 5, 15 and 60 minute chart, market have always changed from one of the "Dynamic Multi Target System" level

My New Trading Style
So now I don't keep One Target in sight but I have a list of Potential Trend Target(s).

I have started this type of trading from Tuesday 04/07/2017 and it has helped me a lot.

I enter the trade at one target and pocket the profits when Market shows Intraday Reversal Signals at other target.

This strategy has helped me in many ways some of which are listed below
  • I have the Trend in Sight.
  • I have all the possible Trend Targets at my disposal
  • I am able to adjust the Market Intraday Signals in Real Time.
  • I can possibly say I can figure out the Time the Trend is going to change.
  • I am free from One Target Asphyxiation
  • The strategy of Max Reward from the Trend is maintained
  • The Loss is reduced substantially.
At times my earnings target would go haywire. But from Tuesday I have easily manged a minimum of Rs 2000/- max Rs 5000/- without any headache.

I will try to give those Real Time Signals as and when it happens.

Bye

kthakker0

04/07/2017 Tuesday

Hi,

Took some time yo understand the New UI

NF has to trade @ 9667 which is Sell Zone with 9688 as Strict SL

Bye
06/07/2017 Thursday

Hi

Our objective of trading the rally is completed with NF trading near 9667 our Selling area

Now we wait for more signals to calc new target

Bye

kthakker0

06/07/2017 Thursday

Hi
Trading on the other side of my 9688 SL helped me recover small notional loss and made a profit on the way down.

New Trend, Target, SL and Time
Trend:
Down
Two Static Targets
: 9606, 9547
SL: 9707
Time
: Friday and Monday

I have kept the Dynamic levels for my Intraday ref
Bye

kthakker0

14/07/2017 Friday

Hi,

Political and more so Fundamental News has the ability to change the Trend and the technical prediction / forecast goes flying out of the window.

No matter what type of new(s) is played, levels have and will always hold. At times it seems that impossible to achieve that level but News has the power to kick start them flying whereas market will take its own time to digest and after digesting the levels will be back to what they were doing.

The recent upheaval in the market has been a Boon to me and a luck by instance chance, which proved that my Dynamic and Static levels work flawlessly.

For me the rally seems to have ended @ today's high price. My SL 9911-9922

NF struggling to trade above 9885 (One of my Dynamic level) is the 1st sign of impending fall

Dynamic levels btwn 9922 - 9845 are for my intraday ref.

But sentimental fall should start after NF is trading below 9845
1st 9800
2nd 9730

Let's C how mkt performs from now on.

Bye

kthakker0

17/07/2017 Monday

Hi,

Nifty Puts bought @ 9922 has already paid off handsomely

Now 9960 is the only final hurdle to stop market from breaching 10000.

Bye

kthakker0

14/07/2017 Friday

Hi,

For me the rally seems to have ended @ today's high price. My SL 9911-9922

NF struggling to trade above 9885 (One of my Dynamic level) is the 1st sign of impending fall

Dynamic levels btwn 9922 - 9845 are for my intraday ref.

But sentimental fall should start after NF is trading below 9845
1st 9800
2nd 9730

Let's C how mkt performs from now on.

Bye
19/07/2017 Wednesday

Hi,

NF reversing from 9830 level was near our 9800 and now for me 9900 is minimum with 9922 as the high from where I would sell

Bye