Intraday NF

kthakker0

29/06/2017 Thursday

Hi,

9531 acted as support on which this rally reached 9570 my intraday target.

Profits bagged and now I foresee a fall till btwn 12.30 - 14.30

Lets C what happens

Bye
29/06/2017 Thursday

Hi,

Jaha say chalay thay - 9531
Wahi pay aa-kar rukay hai - 9531

The fall is presumed to be over. Profits bagged.

Perhaps Now the difficult part is "How to Trade".

Today been the last day of the Series
  • Seller were Trapped in the morning.
  • Now Buyers are trapped and
  • Traders confused

For me today's Trading is over. But my 9625 target remains.

Bye

yours these lines re very intresting

if v tke lrger cycle of this logic then there ws a dy wen there ws no sensex vlue 0 then strted with 100 points (here i my be wrong) to now 30000. in future it will revert bck to 100 nd to 0 on ny coming dooms dy:)

kthakker0

yours these lines re very intresting

if v tke lrger cycle of this logic then there ws a dy wen there ws no sensex vlue 0 then strted with 100 points (here i my be wrong) to now 30000. in future it will revert bck to 100 nd to 0 on ny coming dooms dy:)
Hi,

At time you need to change boring trading into something lively.

Bye

kthakker0

01/07/2017 Saturday

Hi,

I am trying a particular trading strategy which has the possibility to decrease Losses to a great extent.

This strategy will show a Particular Intraday Trading Time which will have the Highest Reward Ratio.

I will use this strategy for at least 1 week starting from Monday 03/07/2017 wherein I will get an Entry and Exit Time and Price.

Once this Intraday Trade Time is over, Trading for me will be over.

Lets C how this strategy responds against market conditions.

Bye

intellibitz

Nice idea.. sounds like a plan!

01/07/2017 Saturday

Hi,

I am trying a particular trading strategy which has the possibility to decrease Losses to a great extent.

This strategy will show a Particular Intraday Trading Time which will have the Highest Reward Ratio.

I will use this strategy for at least 1 week starting from Monday 03/07/2017 wherein I will get an Entry and Exit Time and Price.

Bye

looking forward to you sharing the strategy in due course of time - whether the experiment is successful or not.

After all, a forum is a place for sharing knowledge, more than a place for sharing targets.
01/07/2017 Saturday

Hi,

Bye

kthakker0

03/07/2017 Monday

Hi,

In this strategy there are many intricate things and levels which is not possible to indicate here.

Sell NF with SL @ 9585-9590

Target
NF < 9531 will see 9514

Many support levels btwn 9514 - 9472

Breaking 9472 has the possibility to trade @ 9440

Let's C how this works out

Bye

03/07/2017 Monday

Hi,

In this strategy there are many intricate things and levels which is not possible to indicate here.
We have a lot of intricate strategies here, not to mention Pratap's VWAP bands and the ongoing Varun's OBV based strategies, that you must've read in the forum. So the members do benefit. However intricate, there would be some members to discuss it.