intraday market

This can be seen on the eve of some strong news, when the market is waiting for some time and there are not yet 100% prerequisites for some colossal movement.
These are my observations, at least, and this can be traced even to longer-term positions.

As a rule, such transactions are opened for a period of several minutes to several hours, but this transaction must be closed on the opening day.

Hulu Girl

Intraday trading, also called day trading, is the buying and selling of stocks and other financial instruments within the same day. In other words, intraday trading means all positions are squared-off before the market closes and there is no change in ownership of shares as a result of the trades.

This is a good way to trade but only if you are an expert trader or you want to get there. That is because there are so many risks involved. That is why it is not recommendable for beginnenrs or the barely experienced. If you think that you can handle it then go ahead. If you notce that things are not working out then drop it.

In tried to trade this way and what I realised after a few days is that it s a very bad idea. This requires experence and has very high risks. I decided to take things slow and chose other methods. There are times when I do intraday trading but it is not that often.