Intraday Commodity Charts?

beachbum90210 said:
MCX AND NCDEX SITES SUK BIGTIME , THEY DONT EVEN OFFER INTRADAY CHARTS , DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET INTRADAY COMMODITY CHARTS? :rolleyes:
:D Cool down man..... People in the commodity trading always frustrate like that becoz of its volatility... U r right no charting service is available for commodity trading..
better write some HOT E-mails to their management..
email s r--- [email protected] and [email protected] :D
try this link... www.commodityindia.com... go to charts from there..

rafay

Raminder said:
if you have access to ncdex terminals thru thier vsat network then i have a software to update realtime charts in metatstock
Hi Raminder,
As u said, i have access to ncdex terminal, i want to have that software to update realtime charts in metatstock. Can u please forward that link or software to me at my id [email protected] or post that on this site only. Hope u will help out ur group friends who are in need. Waiting for ur favourable reply
Bye

COMMTRADER said:
WHY DON'T YOU TRY THIS WEBSITE WWW.IQN.IN
EXCELLENT CHARTING PLATFORM WITH REAL TIME INTRADAY AND HISTORICAL DATA FOR INDIAN COMMODITIES AND GLOBAL EXCHANGES

Yes IQN provides real time data feed, but it is charged. Theres nothing like a free lunch ;)

Hi Raminder,
CAn You please tell me the way to get real time data for NCDEX. I have both 3.0.2 Trader and Tradex TWS installed. Is there any way i can import the data.

Regards
--Manish

Raminder said:
if you have access to ncdex terminals thru thier vsat network then i have a software to update realtime charts in metatstock

Hi,

try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DataFetchers yahoo group for intraday, RT Data utility and also for EOD data for commodity.

If you have ODIN, PIB or for Stocks, from Yahoo any and every source can be used for RT charts, very cheap solution for RT Data.

Thanks

Vipul.