Intraday Calls!!

Creameeee Sorry, the right to start an intraday call is always yours, but never mind...

Century Textiles Q1 net profit up 131.66%
Source: IRIS (21 July 2005)

Century Textiles & Industries Ltd has announced the following unaudited results for the quarter ended June 30, 2005:

The company has posted 131.66% increase in the net profit at Rs 46.10 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2005 as compared to Rs 19.90 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2004.

Total income (net of excise) has increased 11.27% to Rs 671.37 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2005 from Rs 603.39 crore in Q1-05.

What do say? Should this be the intraday call....you have followed the script closely...do give us the entry and exit price.

I would suggest the viewers to wait a few minutes before rushing into it.

Re: Intraday Call 22/07

Hi SUPRATIK ,
I would include 3 more scrips:
NDTV:----THis stk has fallen more than 16% in the past 4 days----This would be an interesting for trading perspective tomorrow(Difference of3--4 Rs.----with a simulteneous hold call---target 250+ -----This stk is sure to have a competition with TV18----

ALLAHABAD BANK----After a consolidation in 92---level----it went to as high as 98.8from yesters close of 95---then again falling to that level----due to market falling in the end hrs----MAybe it will try to give an increse tomorrow----(try to get a difference of Rs.2.5----3)

TISCO-----This scrip is trying to get out of 370 level----Went to high as 376+,then fell down to 367 level---finally closing at 369.7----IF traded correctly --onre can get a difference of 5Rs.---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Helloa Traderji , crameee , saint , amitbe & all of you

from past some time , i have been trying to learn the things have been somwwhat sucessfull tooo but not much giving all the time that i have just to learn the things ,
would be greateful if you guys can guide me little ,

i have somewhat understood the thumb rules ,
1) checking EMA cross over
2) checking MACD
3) checking RSI
4) VOlume average
5) Momentum
6) Higher highs lower lows , pivot points
7) Somewhat about arriving about the SL levels

but have no clues on following & seeking the forum's help ....... if any one can spare couple of minutes to describe the same or even point me to the right links on the internet where it's explained nicely then would be indeed greatful , i tried posting these few times but unfortunately seems everyone of us is too busy trading .........:)
and thus no one has time to guide/advise ........may be my way of asking earlier would be wrong one .....but i am newbie to this forum so might not be aware much about it

1) how to derive the target price
2) Which graphs [ Daily , Weekly , monthly ] to consider for all the above
3) How you guys track the Counters and pick up the same [ can understand this is very much dependent on each individual but then too would like to understand it at
broader level ] the same would help me to derive the method suitable to me
4) right now i am using F-charts ,but dont think that i am equipped to exploit the full power of the same

i apologies if have asked anything thats too silly .............but thats the level i am ad of now and m sure will be @ better one in few weeks times ........

request you to atleast provide some hints so can learn above things

regards,
ibmisp

supratik said:
Creameeee Sorry, the right to start an intraday call is always yours, but never mind...

Century Textiles Q1 net profit up 131.66%
Source: IRIS (21 July 2005)

Century Textiles & Industries Ltd has announced the following unaudited results for the quarter ended June 30, 2005:

The company has posted 131.66% increase in the net profit at Rs 46.10 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2005 as compared to Rs 19.90 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2004.

Total income (net of excise) has increased 11.27% to Rs 671.37 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2005 from Rs 603.39 crore in Q1-05.

What do say? Should this be the intraday call....you have followed the script closely...do give us the entry and exit price.

I would suggest the viewers to wait a few minutes before rushing into it.
RESULTS WERE TOPCLASS BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCRIPT BAFFLED ME YESTERDAY.IT WENT DOWN DESPITE GOOD PATTERNS.I FOUND OUT LATER THAT IS A F&O STOCK AND THEREFORE MAY B SOMELONG POSITIONS GOT CUT .TODAY I M BULLISH ON GATEWAY DIST.

NDTV Fut as suggested by Joy Mitali.........just made a higher pivot low.Few days down,and increasing volume,with a bullish divergece on the RSI,looking good to go_Only as a short term trade SL of 222,target of 245,reward-risk of nearly3:1..........but am no expert at this ,so would like some feedback from Supratik,Creameee,Amitbe,Joy or any intraday players amongst us!!Sharesize accordingly!

Happy Trading!
Saint

AMITBE

Hey saint,
I'm not a day trader but more short term, really.
My take is more or less same as yours, and if it keeps above 226 tonight, then for me it could be good for 238-240 with same SL as yours. It's been falling sharply on decreasing volumes last four days, and may want to pull back here as the RSI suggests, though yesterday's deliverable percentage of shares was on the low side. However, today the volumes are much better than yesterday's total at this time already.
Rather early to enter the trade for me, quite frankly.
joy_mitali's intraday call worked just perfect!
Thanks.