Intraday Calls

Re: Intraday Bilt

Look Guys I Have Done It . If U Have Followed My Advice U Have Made Money Note My Name "creameeee".watch Out My Posts Everyday.any Body Seeing Or Just Go For Tips And Lose Money . I Have A Strike Rate Of 88 Per 100 As Far As Intraday Calls Are Concerned.ignore And Miss The Oppurtunity

Morning Call

Now I M Starting A Thread Where I Will Post Intraday Calls In The Morning Itself On Or Before 10.30am Every Trading Day. I Hope People Find It Very Knowledgable.willing People Can Take Calls On The Basis Of This Thread.i Will Also Provide Updates On The Trading Day Itself So That People Are Not In Dark. I Hope People Take Advantage Of Same And Please Please Reply With Yor Opinion Good Or Otherwise.if Any Query U Can Ask.starting 4th July .if U Have Doubts About My Credentials Visit My Threads"intraday Bilt"
And "mark My Words" And The Rest U Will Identify As V Go Along.happy Investing

creameeee said:
Look Guys I Have Done It . If U Have Followed My Advice U Have Made Money Note My Name "creameeee".watch Out My Posts Everyday.any Body Seeing Or Just Go For Tips And Lose Money . I Have A Strike Rate Of 88 Per 100 As Far As Intraday Calls Are Concerned.ignore And Miss The Oppurtunity
Thanks creameeee,

Will be watching and trading!

Re: Morning Call

always appreciated on this forum......we look forward to your calls!

After 110.75 I Do Not Think Now There Is Enough Time To Reach 114{cannot Be Ruled Out} However No Substantial Breakouts At 110.75 {resistance- Target As Told In The First Post} So The Call Is Almost Closed

Creameeee

Do you have any ideas on long term investment - like fundamentals based and multi-baggers? If yes, please start one more post for the same.

There are a no. of websites which recommend multibaggers and have very good strike rate. 5 paisa.com (belonging to India Infoline) had last week suggested ADLABS stating the share was sure to cross 200 in view of huge volumes marked for delivery. In less than a week, the share price has gone up by over 70%.

I do keep visiting the site 5 paisa.com, but quite late - many times, after a few days. Hence, may not be in a position to post their recommendations quickly and in time.

Regards

Kamalesh

i have given few recommendations in my thread "mark my words". ihope u go through them and i will keep posting them in different threads.remember my name .anyway thanks for the reply

Re: Morning Call

Thanks a lot in advance. I am sure this thread will be a hot cake very soon. We will be grateful for intra-day post, if possible. I know intra-day posts will be beneficila only to those online and check frequenty, but considering fact that more and more people are trading online now, this thread wil be very very helpful. All the best!!