Intra day trading avoiding losses

hello, friends I am trading on icicidirect platform since march 11. Lost entire risk
capital. Will some one guide me as to - how to avoid losses in Intra day trading.
:(

hi Natnswamy,,,,,first of all i would like to inform u that u have been playing Intraday on Icici direct whose brokerage is very high...I would first advise you to change ur broker/DP

hello, friends I am trading on icicidirect platform since march 11. Lost entire risk
capital. Will some one guide me as to - how to avoid losses in Intra day trading.
yes dont trade is an option, bcos, trading is a tough game to master. It takes years of screen time to be successful. Success is not the only criteria here. We need to be successful consistently. Some took 3 yrs to do this...some say 5 yrs, some even say it takes 9 or 10 yrs to master the skills required for taking up trading as a profession

so before this, dont trade and get kicked out of market. Read for some time, there are great books available. Start with any basic book on trading. Side by side look at charts realtime. Look out for chart examples, given in books, in real time.

And then paper trade for some time. If u can show consistent results in paper trading then only u can trade with real cash. If anywhere not successful, then go back to the previous step

As in any other profession this also takes time...so be patient...

and live today so that u can face tomorrow

Dear you better avoid Intraday for few days. We all know that Intraday is a mind game. You need to get out of greed and fear situation before you do Intraday trading. As you have faced big losses do some swing trading win it gain confidence and then again start Intraday. I think it will work.
Good Luck,

Rish

Be aware of so called advisers. Real Cheating.

Take advice and do paper trade, if any person asks money for advice just ignore, you will loose your capital doing intraday.

Giving GUIDANCE is easy and trading in our own capital is always tough job.

My best advice, just study and do paper trade for atleast 6 months, then enter.

No advice from others, be careful.

Be aware of advisers.

Last edited:
Dear Swamy,

You must understand that every trade will not be successful.

Before you take a trading position you must always have a plan as to when to enter and when to exit and what is your target. Always try to keep a realistic target.

Once you are in a position please book out early instead of waiting for the whole day.

Please do trade with strict stoploss and once your position is to your favour please keep increasing your trail loss so that whatever profit you made is preserved if by any chance your favourable position becomes unfavourable.

Please pay and get the trading tips from a very professional broker so that you will get only serious calls.

Don't chase behind every call given, please try to judge and choose the best company out of the calls given.

Please also try to trade on high beta stocks, it will help you to benefit from the early momentum irrespective of the call given being long or short.

Please treat each call as a new call and never make the mistake of trying to recover the loss already realised/unrealised on a call and remaining waiting on a position.

Don't lose heart and always patience pays.

Good luck to you

:thumb:

It is very difficult but try to remove fear and emotions when

Hi,
Has anyone come across opt2wealth consultancy? They say that we could make 10L in an year with written guarantee from there end. If anybody have traded with them pl give your feed back good or bad or anything else.