Intra day trading avoiding losses

Open Forum for secret advertisement. LOL. Smart men are asking for PM or Emailing him/her then he or she will help. LOL.

TraderjI please watch this. How people are asking money secretly form others in Open forum. I know this is out of rule here.

Many are here to help others with out asking money. Nobody taking clss or teching we are helping each others. :)

Rish

hi nirahjan,
how many members are here cheating u ?
or r u ready to teach/post ur intraday trading strategy or techniques to all open mind..
why u r trading? earn money..
so if u r ready to earn then ready to pay for learn "how to earn?"
then why u r asking/expect anything free?
dont use rough words and dont hurt anyone ...
if u r interested to teach newcomers post ur reply...
i am the first person to learn from u..

:thumb:happy grading
I don't understand, why you are so hurt, i have never quoted any individuals of this forum. I am not asking you anything free and never approached you. If you are not guilty, why are you so angry. Why don't u post your learning directly in this forum, instead of asking everybody to PM, if you are perfect.

Rish

Open Forum for secret advertisement. LOL. Smart men are asking for PM or Emailing him/her then he or she will help. LOL.

TraderjI please watch this. How people are asking money secretly form others in Open forum. I know this is out of rule here.

Many are here to help others with out asking money. Nobody taking clss or teching we are helping each others. :)
I agree with his views. Please be aware.

If anyone wants to share any method/technique he can do it in the open forum....forum is meant for that. But asking to be contacted by pm, yahoo messenger etc raises doubts. These practices should be avoided by all.

Smart_trade

If anyone wants to share any method/technique he can do it in the open forum....forum is meant for that. But asking to be contacted by pm, yahoo messenger etc raises doubts. These practices should be avoided by all.

Smart_trade
Very true Smart_Trade ....its how v learn from sharing in this market and technical analysis world @large.

This what I was expecting from you Moderator. Thank you. We are all here to share our views and methodology.

Smart_trade

Rish

Smart_trade
Smart Message from Moderator.

I have 2 ideas for you:

1. First you should change broking company from ICICI to other ,who are giving for 1p /2p for intraday.

2. You should invest on fundamentally strong stocks. If you invested on fundamentally string stocks, then if the market is down for that day, then take delivery , After 3 or 4 days stocks will raise then you can sell them.

kaly422000

I don't understand, why you are so hurt, i have never quoted any individuals of this forum. I am not asking you anything free and never approached you. If you are not guilty, why are you so angry. Why don't u post your learning directly in this forum, instead of asking everybody to PM, if you are perfect.
absolutely right