Intra-day Data

HI Ajay, I am attaching a file in word format in which I have shown how I connected to Yahoo RT server using Hyperserver. I have gone to a very simple level with pics and all. Nerds should bear with me. Sorry for the delay as I was busy with work.

Sorry, the attachment did not go. It says file is too large. The file size is 1.41 MB. Zipped file is 1.32 MB. Can any one suggest a way out ? Thanks

Last edited:

AJAY

hareshbhaip,
as this forum is not for the trading psychology and techniques, i don't want to digress the focus. i am posting my reply in the other forum "Technical Analysis."
AJAY

investock said:
HI Ajay, I am attaching a file in word format in which I have shown how I connected to Yahoo RT server using Hyperserver. I have gone to a very simple level with pics and all. Nerds should bear with me. Sorry for the delay as I was busy with work.

Sorry, the attachment did not go. It says file is too large. The file size is 1.41 MB. Zipped file is 1.32 MB. Can any one suggest a way out ? Thanks

hi investock,
if you don't mind i request you to mail it to me at [email protected]

thanks
samvet

AJAY said:
hi investock,
is hypertrader updating your ticks in live or 15 min. delayed?
AJAY
Hi Ajay,

Trading while taking quotes from Yahoo either by Hyperserver, RTQDownloader or any utility will give you the delayed quotes for 15 Mins but the NIFTY is updated realtime with a minor delay of 18-20 secs.

To get RT Data you can get from the following;

www.viratechsoftware.com - Stocks UP Realtime with 5Min bars
www.charts2trade.com
www.technicaltrends.com - 5 min delayed
www.stoxtrend.com - Realtime with 5Min bars
www.leverageindia.com

to just name a few and remember thses providers do provide the data for METASTOCK, except charts2trade.com which also provides the data for TRADESTATION.

Regards
James Alex
Trend if your FRIENd, FOLLOW it.

AJAY,

It seems you are using INTRADAY DATA for may scrips for many years. I am looking for historic intraday data for many NSE scrips........ can you help me........ if yes i will give the details of the company names..............

AJAY

hi,
you can give the list of stocks for which you require the data. I will give it, if the data for those particular stocks is available with me. I can give the data in excel.
AJAY

4candles

AJAY said:
hi,
you can give the list of stocks for which you require the data. I will give it, if the data for those particular stocks is available with me. I can give the data in excel.
AJAY
Hi! Ajay, request, can you post the historical EOD data for SENSEX & other BSE Indices, for the max period. Would be obliged.

thank you.
4candles